Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what the hell are you doing awake now???

Old 02-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what the hell are you doing awake now???

I woke up sometime around 2 pm today due to the Endymion Extravaganza last night. But I see there are still people here on Tacoma World. What are you doing up this late?
Old 02-04-2008, 03:52 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I woke up sometime around 2 pm today due to the Endymion Extravaganza last night. But I see there are still people here on Tacoma World. What are you doing up this late?
2pm?
Old 02-04-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. I didn't get to sleep until about 4:30AM the previous night.

I find myself asking..."why the hell did I stay up so late?" I am so tired right now.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
yeah. I didn't get to sleep until about 4:30AM the previous night.

I find myself asking..."why the hell did I stay up so late?" I am so tired right now.
Try working 3rd shift...... it sucks (but dealable). Drinking beer at 8am is a mind boggling entity.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Try working 3rd shift...... it sucks (but dealable). Drinking beer at 8am is a mind boggling entity.
I used to do that. Drinking a 6-pack at 8am was normal to me at the time.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I used to do that. Drinking a 6-pack at 8am was normal to me at the time.
Sounds a lot like Canadian to me !
Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't such an easy going guy, I'd negative rep you for that one. Canadian..........pshhhhht.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #8
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Sounds a lot like Canadian to me !

Funny.... I was in VA with my fellow Canadian relatives. We were decorating a banquet room for my parents 50th anniversary. It was 10am and he was asking us.... "You want a beer? I got a cooler full!"

Just like my Canadian relatives! They're fun as hell!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Sarge is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Sarge's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at East coast time plus 8 hrs
Old 02-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Drinking beer at 8am is a mind boggling entity.
Really? i never noticed....

the earliest i have ever started drinking (notice i said started not continued) was 5:45AM. We were going deep sea fishing and apparently the trick to not getting sea sick on a violent sea is to numb your inner ear. I drank 4 beers between 5:45 and 6:30. it was the hardest thing in the world to do, but 3 out of the 7 of us had good buzzes by the time we dropped anchor, and we were the only ones that didnt get sick as hell. Drinking early sucks...
Old 02-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Really? i never noticed....

the earliest i have ever started drinking (notice i said started not continued) was 5:45AM. We were going deep sea fishing and apparently the trick to not getting sea sick on a violent sea is to numb your inner ear. I drank 4 beers between 5:45 and 6:30. it was the hardest thing in the world to do, but 3 out of the 7 of us had good buzzes by the time we dropped anchor, and we were the only ones that didnt get sick as hell. Drinking early sucks...
I'll have one or two Schmirnoffs just to help me fall asleep (at 9am in the morning).
Old 02-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #12
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll have one or two Schmirnoffs just to help me fall asleep (at 9am in the morning).
I use to work 2nd shift in a psych hospital (a possible explination of why i am so warped) and pretty much HAD to have some booze to fall asleep those nights. I think i was in serious danger of becoming an alcoholic during that job (i joke about it now but i really only drink on weekends now and can do without booze so i think i'm safe.... for now). I didnt get home till about midnight, i was usually shaken up or disturbed in some way. its not one of those jobs you can just get off and lay down and go to sleep. you need plenty of wind down time and booze to relax. You wouldnt believe how disturbing a state run mental institute can be.... i'm serious, you have no idea. it sucks when you work strange shifts cause your whole sleep cylcle gets out of whack and you pretty much have no choice but to self medicate.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #13
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
You wouldnt believe how disturbing a state run mental institute can be.... i'm serious, you have no idea. it sucks when you work strange shifts cause your whole sleep cylcle gets out of whack and you pretty much have no choice but to self medicate.
You still work there?

Just the word *mental institute* is enough to tell me what sort of mess you gotta deal with. Takes a special kind of person to work at a place like that. I'd be depressed all the time seeing all those people in their state of mind.

Yeah, self medicate..... Thank gawd for medications & alcohol!!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:12 AM   #14

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You still work there?

Just the word *mental institute* is enough to tell me what sort of mess you gotta deal with. Takes a special kind of person to work at a place like that. I'd be depressed all the time seeing all those people in their state of mind.

Yeah, self medicate..... Thank gawd for medications & alcohol!!
No i dont still work there... thank God! I was there for about a year. and it does get you depressed and also changes you as a person. That job was the main reason me and my ex broke up. i'm very glad i got away from there, the pay was terrible and the conditions were even worse. Not to mention being physically attacked on a regular basis. While working there i was kicked, punched, choked, and tackled. of course thats better than being spit on or having shit thrown at you, which did happen to some people that worked there.