Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Thank you troops!

Old 10-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
Neal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud of
Name: Neal
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you troops!

I want to give a big thank you to all of the troops on this site who serve this great country! War is something that will go on until Jesus comes back and sets things straight. I thank you for the sacrifices that you make for those of us who support you, and for those who don't. God bless the USA!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
yeh thank you very much!!! stay safe out there!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:36 AM   #3
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
^^^X2

Thank you
Old 10-29-2009, 05:52 AM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, thank you for your service to your country.

I posted this yesterday but no one seemed interested. Perhaps putting it with your thank you to the troops it will help generate some interest. This is a great way to support troops connect with their kids while they're away and you don't have to spend a lot of money. Sorry if you think I highjacked your thread, just wanted to give folks a chance to really say thanks to the troops.

The USO is sponsoring a program where parents serving in the military can connect with their children by videotaping the parent reading a book to the child and being videotaped. The CD along with the book is sent home to the child and they can watch it over and over again. This is a great program! They are in need of financial support and would appreciate any donation from $5 on up. Go to www.uso.org to learn more about the program and donate if you can.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:53 AM   #5
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
With all my heart I thank you for what you do, give and have given. Words cannot express the gratefulness of myself and family for what these men and women have given. As I hit my knees I pray that our Lord is watching over, protecting and caring for each and every one of these heroes and their families. God Speed.

Gary
Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Support our Troops ~ Never Forget!

Keeping the thanks TTT!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

And to add ALL public service peeps!!! Cops,Fire Fighters, etc....Big to all of you!!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, thank you guys very much for what you do for our country!!!! A bazillion thanks brothers and sisters!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal11 View Post
I want to give a big thank you to all of the troops on this site who serve this great country! War is something that will go on until Jesus comes back and sets things straight. I thank you for the sacrifices that you make for those of us who support you, and for those who don't. God bless the USA!
Best thread I've seen, hands down! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
With all my heart I thank you for what you do, give and have given. Words cannot express the gratefulness of myself and family for what these men and women have given. As I hit my knees I pray that our Lord is watching over, protecting and caring for each and every one of these heroes and their families. God Speed.

Gary
Couldn't have said it better myself. God Bless!