Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What did you buy for Valentine's Day?

Old 02-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
next time, check out proflowers.com they have really good prices and they deliver anywhere that ups/fedex does
sweet, thanks for the tip
Old 02-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #22
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
really, I'm just trying to get some.
Aren't we all?

I got my wife a couple roses and made her a card out of construction paper. The old battle axe refuses to get me anything for my truck.......I think this is so she can bitch at me when I buy it myself. We'll get new cell phones.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:35 AM   #23
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Damn man was your wife driving it at the time? If so is she ok?
Yep, she is okay. She was leaving the neighborhood and didn't even see it until it was picking itself up off the road and running off. It hit her driverside passenger door. Not much damage, but its still an eye sore. Hopefully we will get it fixed next week.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #24
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Yep, she is okay. She was leaving the neighborhood and didn't even see it until it was picking itself up off the road and running off. It hit her driverside passenger door. Not much damage, but its still an eye sore. Hopefully we will get it fixed next week.

Good to hear 007, I bet it scared the living shit out of her though.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #25
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Yep. that is why I took yesterday off to be with her.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #26
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
I gave my girlfriend a facial. That's what she wanted most, haha.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #27
Buffalofan is on a distinguished road

Buffalofan's Tacoma Gallery
Your all a bunch of suckers...I don't celebrate VD.

I still have all my green in my wallet. How about you???
Old 02-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalofan View Post
Your all a bunch of suckers...I don't celebrate VD.

I still have all my green in my wallet. How about you???
you don't celebrate venereal disease? I'm happy for you.

I never had any green in my wallet. Now I've got a much happier wife; it's hard to put a price tag on that.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #29
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
I gave my girlfriend a facial. That's what she wanted most, haha.
lol. thats funny dude
Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 AM   #30
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot all about it and this girl im seeing texted me happy valentines day. I texted her back happy valentines day. tonight she bought me mad drinks at the beach yo.its all good.

damn drinks