Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What did you buy for Valentine's Day?

Old 02-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What did you buy for Valentine's Day?

I bought my wife some WeatherTech floormats for her Honda CR-V. I have been told that I should also get her something sparkly or slinky. Also in the plans is a card and maybe a flower or two.

I'd be happy if she bought me some floormats.

I'll be buying my truck some Wet Okole covers for Valentine's day.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
My wife got a dozen roses, a day off w/ me, and a night in a resort downtown.

...oh, and a deer in the side of her RAV4.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i got the bfg mud's, black lugs, black shock boots, and going to buy some blocks for my V-day....as for the wife, she wanted a dozen of these dipped and covered strqwberries that were $40 a doz...effing ridiculous
Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
A blow-up doll.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
A Gibson Les Paul Standard with 60's neck in heritage cherry. (For myself). 3 ex wives.........I finally got smart.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Dinner and a massage, cant go wrong.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
oh crap.......
Old 02-14-2008, 07:22 AM   #8
hokihigh is on a distinguished road
hokihigh's Tacoma Gallery
A new vacuum cleaner, flowers delivered to her work and a card. I bought some pearls and took them back for the vacuum.

hoki
Old 02-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting the usual flowers and card for my wife and taking her out to dinner on sat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

...oh, and a deer in the side of her RAV4.
Damn man was your wife driving it at the time? If so is she ok?
Old 02-14-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
oh crap.......
i'm in the same boat.

ok guys its crunch time. what do i do? she is already makingme dinner and desert and soemthing kinky. i dont want to do flowers cause its too cliche. come one guys! i'm counting on my TW family to bail me out of this one. i have till tomorrow night
Old 02-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #11
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a new rifle...haha...for me...

As for you ND, I'd just get a card, and then get her a bottle of some wine or liquor that she likes to go with dinner.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what's the budget?

Cheap - I've hidden those kid Hulk Hogan "Oh yeah, I choose you" valentines around the house. Hallmark e-card. Make something for her.

Expensive - jewelry, drop off flowers at her work
Old 02-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #13
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
Got her a fullface helmet to proctect her pretty little head when we are mountain biking, and a blue rose with other stuff all wrapped up? Blue, weird eh. Flowers are so expensive around V-day and mothers day. The average jar of flowers at the grocery store is like 30-60$. WTF. so i just bought one and then some stuff that she can actually use.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #14
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
last time i sent flowers it cost me about a $140, then they died a few days later thats a waste. i think i'll take her out to dinner the day after to her favorite place and try to figure out something for tomorrow night.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's why you should buy them and deliver them yourself.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah but i had them delivered in the middle of the week for no reason and we live an hour appart. so my only option was having them delivered
Old 02-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i got my wife a card and one of those willowtree angels that she collects!! im not big on bs days like valentines!! im more about july 4th and the like........good times for beer!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i got my wife a card and one of those willowtree angels that she collects!! im not big on bs days like valentines!! im more about july 4th and the like........good times for beer!!!
thats what i like to hear
Old 02-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
really, I'm just trying to get some.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
last time i sent flowers it cost me about a $140, then they died a few days later thats a waste. i think i'll take her out to dinner the day after to her favorite place and try to figure out something for tomorrow night.
next time, check out proflowers.com they have really good prices and they deliver anywhere that ups/fedex does