Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Brandon spikes?

Old 11-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Brandon spikes?

what do you think about what he did?
Old 11-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Was fk'd up big time!!! What a chump!!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
What did I miss???? What is this spike thing you speak of.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
It's pretty shameful how he went after dude's eyes like that. However, during the entire game it seemed like that sort of stuff was going on, from both Georgia and Florida. IIRC, there was an incident during the first half when a reciever or back from Florida practically had his head ripped off from a face mask, and the officials threw the flag for hitting out of bounds. I'm not saying Spikes retaliating like that was the right thing to do, but I'd be damned if it happened to me and I did nothing in return.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyjon View Post
What did I miss???? What is this spike thing you speak of.
just google his name.... You will see the youtube vid
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
didnt know, still dont care, but what a douche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOy-RMIpF0
Old 11-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
What do people think happens at the bottom of those piles? He just got caught but I bet you this is a common practice.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #9
SwampThing07 will become famous soon enoughSwampThing07 will become famous soon enough
SwampThing07's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever, i was at the game. those georgia asswholes deserved it. If you were there you would have saw how many fights Ga kept trying to start. Sore losers.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #10
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
What do people think happens at the bottom of those piles? He just got caught but I bet you this is a common practice.
Yeah...It's scarey to see how often stuff like this happens. Rugby showed me- Get into the bottom of a pile and hands were going all over the place...=\

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampThing07 View Post
Whatever, i was at the game. those georgia asswholes deserved it. If you were there you would have saw how many fights Ga kept trying to start. Sore losers.
That's bullshit- Welcome to civilized society where attacking folks cause they are being sore losers is frowned upon...
Old 11-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
SwampThing07 will become famous soon enoughSwampThing07 will become famous soon enough
SwampThing07's Tacoma Gallery
im not talking about attacking them for that, that i do not agree with. But what im saying is if you were at the game you would have saw the punches thrown and fights started against spike. Ga's running back was starting a fight with spike after every play. I later called my friend to see if they were showing it on tv and he said they didnt. So look at the big picture.

Sorry to get aggrevated with this,but im a big gator fan!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Cfish is on a distinguished road
Cfish's Tacoma Gallery
Im not saying that what he did should go unpunished, but if you watched the game Spikes helmet got ripped off at least twice and at one point he came out and he was grabbing his face. Alot of that kind of stuff was going on...
Old 11-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
wah wah wah

someone trying to start a fight with you doesnt make finishing it with him...or doing what spikes did right

time to be an adult and learn to show someone up without assault/battery
Old 11-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #14
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, it happens all the time, but it shouldn't. He's a dick. I bet if it wasn't VANDY this week, he wouldn't have been suspended at all.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #15
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampThing07 View Post
im not talking about attacking them for that, that i do not agree with. But what im saying is if you were at the game you would have saw the punches thrown and fights started against spike. Ga's running back was starting a fight with spike after every play. I later called my friend to see if they were showing it on tv and he said they didnt. So look at the big picture.

Sorry to get aggrevated with this,but im a big gator fan!
Doesn't really matter if you are a Gators fan or not- The BIG PICTURE is outside college ball- If he can't keep your cool when 100's of thousands of folks are watching him, no matter how harassed you were, what is he going to do when he's rich and famous and doesn't like someone taking his photo or some shit or another??

It was immature and stupid on his part...
Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
oh and what the other players did is inconsequential at this point

what happened is Spikes got caught

if he had been playing with some maturity he wouldnt be in the spot he's in now