Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I think I might be an Angry White Man.....

Old 02-20-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might be an Angry White Man.....

Or at least intellectually an Angry White Man....Some of y'all will know why I think that's funny. Read on...

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/2008198091324
Old 02-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Yep that make's two of us.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
My God Charli, i couldn't have put it better myself. Excellent post! I am definately an angry white man

Jhodge: not to bring up old debates, but this like right here.......It’s not that she is a woman. It’s that she is who she is. It’s the liberal victim groups she panders to, the “poor me” attitude that she represents, her inability to give a straight answer to an honest question, his tax dollars that she wants to give to people who refuse to do anything for themselves.
is why i have a problem with hilary and obama (not to mention what the rest of the article mentions). Bush is a moron, one of the worst presidents in recent history, i'll give you that. I dont care about voting republican or democrat anymore, i just want someone who stands up and says "Wake up America, life is not a birthday party, you dont get presents for sitting on your ass getting older. get your lazy welfare asses up and work and stop making hard working Americans pay for your lifestyles" Religion and everything else aside, if a democrat said that, and meant it, i would vote for him, even if it were obama. BTW, jhodge, i just want to make it clear taht i'm not trying to pick on you or single you out but i just mentioned your name since you and i had a debate about this recently and this link articulates what i was trying to say. Political parties be damned, i just want someone that will make Americans take responsibility.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
My God Charli, i couldn't have put it better myself. Excellent post! I am definately an angry white man

Jhodge: not to bring up old debates, but this like right here.......Itís not that she is a woman. Itís that she is who she is. Itís the liberal victim groups she panders to, the ďpoor meĒ attitude that she represents, her inability to give a straight answer to an honest question, his tax dollars that she wants to give to people who refuse to do anything for themselves.
is why i have a problem with hilary and obama (not to mention what the rest of the article mentions). Bush is a moron, one of the worst presidents in recent history, i'll give you that. I dont care about voting republican or democrat anymore, i just want someone who stands up and says "Wake up America, life is not a birthday party, you dont get presents for sitting on your ass getting older. get your lazy welfare asses up and work and stop making hard working Americans pay for your lifestyles" Religion and everything else aside, if a democrat said that, and meant it, i would vote for him, even if it were obama. BTW, jhodge, i just want to make it clear taht i'm not trying to pick on you or single you out but i just mentioned your name since you and i had a debate about this recently and this link articulates what i was trying to say. Political parties be damned, i just want someone that will make Americans take responsibility.
i completely agree about the welfare issues....u shouldnt be getting something for nothing...programs like WIC i can understand b/c its not the kids fault. but welfare is one of the worst programs made.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i completely agree about the welfare issues....u shouldnt be getting something for nothing...programs like WIC i can understand b/c its not the kids fault. but welfare is one of the worst programs made.
i agree that some programs serve a purpose. Some people are truely disabled and may need assistance. i dont think they should have the world given to them but assistance is different. unless your completely paralyzed there is something somewhere you can do. i am in favor of assistance programs that spend time finding jobs that a disabled person is capable of doing. instead of giving them money, invest the money into employment resources. right now being obese is considered a disability. WTF! but even so, fat people can answer phones or do something online out of the home. i'd rather see programs that assist in getting jobs to those who need it. But any assistance program should be strictly monitored. as it is now its way to easy to manipulate the government for money you dont deserve. One point that article made that i liked was that, the angry man could be loved, hated, republican, democrat, industrialist or treehugger but their mentality is the same..... stop taking my hard earned money and giving it to bums. i think thats a point alot of people forget.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, right !

I would replace the description "shovel on a rock" with "fingernails on a chalkboard".

Other than that, I say F*&kin A!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
.... i just want someone who stands up and says "Wake up America, life is not a birthday party.
I can do that very easily. Vote me in and I'll kick some serious ass starting with yours.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
I just read this on another forum earlier today and completely found myself described. I agree whole heartedly.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, angry white man here. Better recognize!