1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

guess im kicked out...need to vent a little

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by gupster88, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Nov 15, 2009 at 8:40 AM
    gupster88

gupster88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Grey Off Road
    Stock
    if i was gonna stick around id try to record him but im not so oh well. too bad there's no real tw guys from around here. theres a few up north but thats it really

guns are in my truck and going to the gf's house :D

thanks man! the douche can stay, im done with trying to do whats best for my grandma

2. Nov 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    damn.. o well man... you gotta do what you gotta do.... i sure as hell wouldnt want to be around someone like that. you able to live with your gf? (just tryin to come up with quick ideas... or temporary ideas at least) good luck ya and i hope you find a place soon!

3. Nov 15, 2009 at 9:16 AM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
    New truck....so nothing yet
    Dude, that sucks. I got an extra room here in Clarksburg if you need a place to crash. Just gimme a holler.

4. Nov 15, 2009 at 9:23 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    hope things get better for you soon dude

5. Nov 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM
    gupster88

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Vehicle:
    Stock
    well i think i might have a fix for the situation. my gf still lives at home since she's in college but her brother is living in the dad's old house he inherited after the grandparents died. its a 3000 sq foot, 3 car garage with free water that im gonna room with him for awhile. gonna split the bills and all that. it actually is going to work out better than my old arrangement lol...just gotta ask her dad for permission first lol

6. Nov 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM
    BigBawlzTaco

BigBawlzTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota Tacoma SR
    Dude, if I lived over there in WV, Id totally let you stay over at my place til you got back up on your feet.

Us no life TWers that are on the computer all day have nothing better to do.
    Hope you and your grandma get it straight!

:)

7. Nov 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Damn that sucks man...get a place with one of your buddies and PART A! :)

8. Nov 15, 2009 at 12:05 PM
    moto932

moto932 What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Dayton, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD Off Road
    Basically stock. OME 882s, HD Dakars and nitrochrgers, TG front bumper, custom rear bumper, 4Xinnovations sliders, RAT skids, Softopper, 255/85/16 ST MAXX's on 16" steelies, 1" B.O.R.A. wheel spacers Scangaugae II, deck plate mod, grey wire mod,ECGS bushing, diff breather relocation, alarm mod, defrost w/o compressor mod, de-badged, sockmonkey beside decals.
    sorry to hear this, hope everything works out for the best. keep your head up man!

9. Nov 15, 2009 at 12:18 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Tough spot to be in man, best of luck. Keep you head up, take some time then contact your grandmother and try to make things work out. Once she's gone you'll regret it, as much as you hate her chosing him over you, if you give up you'll be quitting on family just as she is doing to you in a round-a-bout way.

10. Nov 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM
    gupster88

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Vehicle:
    Stock
    thanks man, itd be pretty sweet to room with a fellow TW-er!!

yeah after cooling off some ive come to realize i still need to be civil with my grandma. if she's happy with him there then thats fine with me, i want her to be happy. it just sucks she chose him over me.

haha actually my best friend who happens to be my girlfriends brother is lettin me have one of him rooms in his house, its a pretty big house so its all good. splitting bills and all! so big time parties now

thanks man!

i agree with you man, im going to try to do my best to keep whats left of our relationship alive.

11. Nov 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM
    gupster88

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Vehicle:
    Stock
    yeah thats what making me want to be civil with her, she is my grandma and will bot be around forever. thing is about catching him, she has many of times. he's stolen her identity and taken out a $120,000 second mortgage on her house that was paid off a few years ago. needless to say she didnt press charges and the money he got is gone. she has caught him so many times, but continues to take him back...i dont get it

12. Nov 15, 2009 at 10:52 PM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    i say leave her to live her mistakes. She made her bed she can sleep in it, shes a grown woman. As for you, your making the right choice and getting out of there. Distance yourself for your protection and so you dont get blamed for taking things. And so you dont do something you will regret. distance yourself and let things run their course. Be civil but just remember she chose him. Its hard to trust someone after that...

As you can probably tell i hold grudges but somebodys gotta watch out for me cause noone else does.Ive been screwed over way too many times being the good guy and taking the high road and trying to work things. I take my road and protect myself.

No offense intended but your grown and soon enough youll be the only person you can rely on. now is your time and i hope you the best!!!

13. Nov 15, 2009 at 11:20 PM
    Jimirich

Jimirich Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Dbl cab shorty O.R. pkg
    DTRL, Debadged, Donkey tethered in the bed that rips 142 db farts so I can piss off the neighbors and rattle the windows on my house when I'm parked in front.
    When things in life are telling you in one way or another to move on - go with the flow. Ride this out and see where you end up. You don't understand why this shit is happening to you. You feel very much in the right and the universe just took a dump and it hit you. Many of us have been in that situation and said WTF???
    More often than not, we look back after five or so years and it was not the ruin of our lives but a nudge in the direction of improving ourselves.
    At least he's not driving your truck.
    Your Mommaw is old enough to fend for herself. She is human and if she's sleeping with him she needs a little something "blood" cannot provide.
    Richard

14. Nov 15, 2009 at 11:51 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    Sorry to hear man. :eek: