Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Idiots on the road.......

Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #21
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
And that mentality right there is why Canadians are viewd as little more than toilet paper to us big stubborn Americana
We'd rather be VIEWED as toilet paper than be the toilet paper. You ran out of toilet paper in Vietnam and now in Iraq. Your nation is bleeding as a result of your superior Americana bone head stubbornness. Americans are crying and begging for a troops withdrawal and the Dem's platform is based on a troop withdrawal and gathering steam.

Don't dive into a swamp if you can't swim. And don't mouth off like a hick if you cant deliver. Toilet paper my ass. Stupid Turkey. Don't make me come there and mummify you is JD soaked ass wipe.