Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New Moon

View Poll Results: Your thoughts on The New Moon.
Bad Ass canít wait to see it. 13 8.72%
Iíll see it just because of all the hype. 13 8.72%
Never, itís made for women on their period. 123 82.55%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
New Moon

I really donít get the hype over this movie but then again I didnít read the book. I saw the first one and it wasnít bad but record breaking? Whatís so different about this one?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
z33tec is on a distinguished road

z33tec's Tacoma Gallery
I love vampire/werewolf movies as much as the next guy. I saw this first Twilight and thought it was ok but obviously movies like Underworld blow it away. I haven't read the book either (I don't read any books ) so I don't know if some of the hype is due to the book fans. Seems like mostly due to girls who think the main character is cute and don't seem to care much about the movie itself.

No real option in the poll for my choice. I'll see it eventually (maybe not in theaters) just because I like vampire/werewolf movies and this one looks like it may be a little better than the first now that the werewolves are involved. Who knows though.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Only reason why i am watching it is because my wife wants me to go. If i dont go then she wont go to my action movies... so fair trade off i guess.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've been reading in the news, the movie also attracts women in menopause. I'd add that to the poll.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
fortunately my gf thinks its as gay as i do. if i had a girl that liked those movies i'd dump her
Old 11-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
fortunately my gf thinks its as gay as i do. if i had a girl that liked those movies i'd dump her
My agreement with ND # 37.

Wearwolves, and Vampires?? C'mon....

Now ZOMBIES! That could happen!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Man am I glad you guys agree with me, I dont get it at all.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Seen the first one, it was ok, not great and i thought the special effects sucked. I was supposed to go see the new one last night but i got out of going.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #11
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateTacoma View Post
Only reason why i am watching it is because my wife wants me to go. If i dont go then she wont go to my action movies... so fair trade off i guess.
I'm on the same boat. I have to watch her chick flicks and I drag her along for my action/sci-fi ass kicking, no crying, no hugging, no ugly chicks, nice ass in your face movies.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #12
topdec will become famous soon enoughtopdec will become famous soon enough
topdec's Tacoma Gallery
My wife puts up a lot of my #$@^. I'll definitely go to the movies with her for this reason. Plus I'd probably be lucky that night.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #13
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
only way id see it is if the gf makes me...same reason i saw the first one. not as bad as i had expected but not my cup of tea
Old 11-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My agreement with ND # 37.

Wearwolves, and Vampires?? C'mon....

Now ZOMBIES! That could happen!
i like wearwolf and vampire movies, just not this series. like blade and the underwold movies. they weren't great but they were entertaining and watchable. i wouldn't own them but i dont hate them. but this twilight bullshit is just pissing me off! maybe because its so gay and "teeny bopper ish". all these little 12 year old girls are having fantasies about these sissy guys running around in white make up. i hate these movies with an unholy passion
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #15
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdec View Post
My wife puts up a lot of my #$@^. I'll definitely go to the movies with her for this reason. Plus I'd probably be lucky that night.
Is it me or does it seem like if us guys go with our gf or wifes to a chick movie, we usually end up getting some that night???
Old 11-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #16
BigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the rough
BigAndy21966's Tacoma Gallery
My wife thinks the best Vampire and werewolf series is Underworld. The best Zombie movies are the Resident Evil series. (She wants another 1911 in Stainless so she can dual wield like Alice)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #17
BigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the roughBigAndy21966 is a jewel in the rough
BigAndy21966's Tacoma Gallery
I am scared shitless of my wife. She even has a custom Ghurka I made for her,. I'd face all the zombies in Resident evil and all the gay ass emo goth vampires in Twilight before I'd go a round with her. shes a good shot too.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #18
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
First one was pretty good. Kind of makes you want to see the next one. I'm going Sunday to see it.
yeah i was TOTALLY against seeing the first one then i was made to sit down and watched it and i really enjoyed it so i wanna see this next one just so i can see what happens
Old 11-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have to see it cause my fiance' is gonna make me ( I know I know )

Edit: I'm not gonna lie though...I am pretty excited
Old 11-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #20
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
never seeing a twlight movie
unless im garenteed to have a 5sum with a asain chick, white chick, and a mexican chick,and taylor swift at the end of the movie