LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

walking into the lions den

Old 02-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
walking into the lions den

Ok, i know this is a tacoma website, but i have a Nissan question. My dad has an 05 Xterra. it bottoms out like nobody's business. with two 4 people the bumpstops hit on every single bump or pothole. He was wondering if Nissan had a TSB similar to Toyota's but deosnt know where to look. i dont feel like speding a bunch of time looking at Xterra sites. But i was wondering if any TW members had friends or family members or previous experience and could help me out. anybody know of anything like this or any sites where you can check nissan TSB's? thanks guys
Old 02-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
maybe do a search for nissan forums. my ex's uncle and aunt had an exterra, and all they did was have problems with it......from bottoming out to cracking spark plugs all the time. i think finally, they got rid of it......tired of it being at the repair shop more than in their own driveway!!

i'll do a search in a bit and see what i can find though.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Check for broken springs. A buddy has a 2004 Pathfinder that bottomed out constantly. He brought it to the dealer and was told that the rear springs were broke and the shocks were shot. A chunk of change later and the truck was riding nice again.

They tend to ride soft from the factory so it may just be something to get used to. Might also be worth seeing if Light Racing makes a Jounce Shock setup for the XTerra.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
did you find anything i have a good friend with a x and he picks me up to play golf and his has the same prob with his
Old 02-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt find anything. like i said, i didnt feel like looking and i didnt expect anyone else to look for me, i just thought someone might know somebody who had this problem and fixed it. Thanks for the responses guys
Old 02-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
where is the gas cover release on the xterra? a friend got a rental and he said he couldn't find it.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you swing it by the house tonight and I'll crawl under and give it a look-see, make sure the 4x4 works sounds like you could use a road trip, hell I could get you job, they're looking for real estate people: Hi my name is Mr Couch, I live here in Crapchester...would you like to buy a house ?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
where is the gas cover release on the xterra? a friend got a rental and he said he couldn't find it.
No idea, i've only driven his once

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Why don't you swing it by the house tonight and I'll crawl under and give it a look-see, make sure the 4x4 works sounds like you could use a road trip, hell I could get you job, they're looking for real estate people: Hi my name is Mr Couch, I live here in Crapchester...would you like to buy a house ?
yeah, i'll head up after work. Actually i am looking into getting my realtors liscense. maybe make some extra coin so i can buy all the toys i want. i figure if i can just sell one 50 million dollar house i will be set