Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Hilarious Austin Powers Twin Scene

Old 02-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Hilarious Austin Powers Twin Scene

lol, just watch it...... I can't stop laughing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4w5hLVr2jU
Old 02-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's it. I gotta get outta here, otherwise my whole night will be wasted. That is very funny.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha classic
Old 02-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
damn it! most the videos that get posted on this site wont show up while i'm at work. i just get a blank white screen where it should be
Old 02-27-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
damn it! most the videos that get posted on this site wont show up while i'm at work. i just get a blank white screen where it should be
at least you have color! Mine just blend into the background.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #6
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For those of you that can't watch videos at work, try this: http://www.vtunnel.com Just enter the website you want to look at and you should be able to see everything......
Old 02-27-2008, 11:42 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
at least you have color! Mine just blend into the background.
yeah, i think thats what i am seeing, it just looks like a white part of the page unless you hover the mouse over it then you get a grey frame
Old 02-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
For those of you that can't watch videos at work, try this: http://www.vtunnel.com Just enter the website you want to look at and you should be able to see everything......
thats blocked by our firewall and labeled as an "anonymizer"..... i think i spelled that wrong
Old 02-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #9

what about http://www.proxify.com
Old 02-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Nope didnt work, i work for GE, so there network is tighter than a drum. I wont be able to use any of those sites
Old 02-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #11

lol, i guess u just have to wait till u get home.....
Old 04-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #12

-=BUMP=- for all those who haven't seen this video.......
Old 04-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha, thats funny stuff right there