1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Either I'm dreaming, or I am damn lucky!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Coreyjon, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM
    Coreyjon

Coreyjon [OP] Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    So, some of you might remember recently I got out of a long term (3 year) relationship that I had felt died 1 1/2 years ago but wasn't man enough to end (mixture of feeling trapped, routine, etc).

Well I met this girl a while back at a party, and we both hit it off amazingly. We kept our distance because I had a girlfriend so we were just somewhere between the acquaintance and friend zone - which is where it stayed for the past year, although I'll admit to having a pretty good "gut" feeling about her.

She's smart, laid back, spontaneous and fun. She can appreciate how little we actually know, she enjoys learning, and taking time to enjoy the day, she definitely is not rushing through life. (I kinda was rushing for a while - she's made me realize that I need to slow down and enjoy today, and not worry so much about next week).

Well I went home for Thanksgiving, and I was out with a bunch of friends and she was there. I'm very passionate about my career and she loves that about me and I find her (the things she's done, and places she's been) fascinating! We started talking and well one thing led to another.

Long story short, I havn't been able to get her out of my head, I've tried rationalizing it, looking at it from all angles, and I find myself generally struck by her. I just had to share how happy I feel!

I'll be honest, It is too early to tell how this is going to go, we spent a lot of time together when I was home, I'm back in little rock but we are talking often on the phone, and being rather playful.

So for all of those out there who recently left long term relationships, buck up - because you never know whats going to happen, and when its going to happen! It's for the best, get out and meet people, and who knows, you might have already met someone who is perfect for you.

2. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
  3. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    X1 Pictures or it didn't happen.

4. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM
    Ese Loco

Ese Loco Taco Man Sam

Member:
    Vero Beach, FL / Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD Off-Road 4x4 V6 6-speed
    Legal Florida Tint all-around, 1.5" add-a-leaf, bilstein 5100 rear shocks, Light Racing Coilovers, Removed secondary air filter, K&N airfilter, Amsoil 100% synthetic motor oil, Amsoil synthetic severe gear in rear differential, Differential breather mod, Painted rims and logo's black, amsoil oil filter
    ^^^^^ lol

5. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM
    65tacodude

65tacodude Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    OEM running boards and roof rack. Yellow fog bulbs and WeatherTech mats and window visors.
    Thanks coreyjon, need to hear that after shit that went down with my recent ex. Glad to hear your happy

6. Dec 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM
    Coreyjon

Coreyjon [OP] Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    wow you guys are viscous about wanting a picture. I'll see what I can do.

Products Discussed in

To Top