Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

communications are down, Sir!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
communications are down, Sir!

dropped my blackberry in the toilet this morning. As most of us older guys know, once we start the pee process we are commited till the bladder is empty. So, I just watched my phone play submarine and tried to avoid pissing on it directly. It is now dismantled and submerged in dessicant, but i have little hope it will ever turn back on.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swise View Post
dropped my blackberry in the toilet this morning. As most of us older guys know, once we start the pee process we are commited So, I just watched my phone play submarine and tried to avoid pissing on it directly.

Sorry about your phone
Old 12-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yikes....Good luck. What are you using for a desiccant??
This stuff we use in the crates turbine engines get stored in. it must be good stuff!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
TRIFECTA!!!

swise's Tacoma Gallery
thanks all for the condolences!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear this happened
Ask Chris4x4 he's an expert at fixing phones
Old 12-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Lame..... dude....
You should've reached in there and got it out and then continued to pee.
If you're lucky, you might be able to save it.

My mother-in-law dropped her Env3 in the toilet. Removed battery, and just let it dry out and blew a lot of air in & around it.... it's fine now.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
There was an article about this in Pupluar Mechanic (or equivalent) magazine. They say to turn it off, dismantlke it and use rice as the dessicant (assuming yoiu haven't got access to a better product, like the OP has).

Phones have a habit of dropping out of shirt pockets when bending over. I was bending over to scoop the dog's poop this week and realized that my phone was in my pocket so took it out. Something else that was in there fell out and landed in the pile of poop. And without going into too much detail this early in the morning, the poop was of a consistency that would have meant that the phone would have gone 'splash'
Old 12-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
at least it wasnt poop
Old 12-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
maybe put it in a bowl of rice? sux dude.. ive had that happen... i jst went and got a new phone. no way in hell was i going to put that thing up to my ear again. ...it was a p.o.s. any way... no pun intended
Old 12-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #13
TRIFECTA!!!

swise's Tacoma Gallery
damn thing works now! after all day of heating it. Had problems putting the shell back together requiring lots o glue, but at least its operational again!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
at least it wasnt poop

at least it wasn't jerzey. glad it works now.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swise View Post
damn thing works now! after all day of heating it. Had problems putting the shell back together requiring lots o glue, but at least its operational again!
Sweet... now hopefully you don't have to look forward to a lingering odor!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #16
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
so what were you doing pissing with your phone out? i mean i can understand talking while you poop because its more ninji like, but while pissing? unless you piss sitting down?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:55 AM   #17
TRIFECTA!!!

swise's Tacoma Gallery
I was multitasking
Old 12-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #18
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAH you couldnt just turn and pee in your shower? LOL!OLOL! o MAN!
Old 12-07-2009, 05:15 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
My mother-in-law dropped her Env3 in the toilet. Removed battery, and just let it dry out and blew a lot of air in & around it.... it's fine now.
Good to know, I have the same phone, lol. Hopefully that'll never happen tho because I'd be tempted to flush it & walk away as much as I love phones anyway.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
you cant stop peeing as you age? weird