Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BBQ Fun

Old 12-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
BBQ Fun

Well I went to John Hunter's 11th annual BBQ today. Mainly there were jeeps there. But I must say, it was bad ass. Lots of fun. Now for some pictures.

There was a ramp there that people had some fun showing off. Got things kicked off with a bang. This is the first jeep I saw go up the ramp and........

Best. Spare. Tire. Mount. Ever.

It's a....

YOTA!

Another Yota representing amongst the Jeeps. (At least I think it's a Toyota...)

La policia (be jealous Tigerfan00 )

Accidents are bound to happen

They learned to share too.

Toyota Tacoma representation, bitches!

Bronco

My cousin's Ranger is almost finished!!!!!! (SAS and some suspension work and more)

Old 12-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
that Sheriff's buggy...IIRC they actually take it out and use it to enforce the law out on the trail...stop DUI etc etc

i got some pics of it somewhere
Old 12-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, they do. The guy who built it is John Hunter and he drives it off road and does work for the Sheriff Dept. It is sooooo bad ass! It's custom built and all. I loved it!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
More pictures will come later. My cousin's girlfriend took some, so I'll get hers later and post em.

Oh and here's a pic someone else took that I'm in. I have no idea who took it. I found it on one of the Jeep Forums. I'm the dude on the right in the black jacket and red hat, looking at the camera. My cousin is next to me and his girl next to him in the black.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Supposedly that SD buggy is a toyota chassis...but theres not much info out there about it
Old 12-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Supposedly that SD buggy is a toyota chassis...but theres not much info out there about it
I was told it is a Chevy frame.

Don't know if you can read it, but here was the info on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Nice pics Mack! Looks like a cool time.
Thanks. It was fun. My cousin and I brought Elk Burgers as our contribution
Old 12-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

interesting

looks like it has camry headlights though
Old 12-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Here's his two threads on his forums about it. Not much info on the actual build, but still is interesting.

http://hunteroffroad.com/huntersforu...php?topic=24.0
http://hunteroffroad.com/huntersforu...php?topic=13.0

The guy is awesome. I might be going to him in the future as a customer.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #10
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
More pictures will come later. My cousin's girlfriend took some, so I'll get hers later and post em.

Oh and here's a pic someone else took that I'm in. I have no idea who took it. I found it on one of the Jeep Forums. I'm the dude on the right in the black jacket and red hat, looking at the camera. My cousin is next to me and his girl next to him in the black.

funny, you don't look a bit Canadian....
Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
funny, you don't look a bit Canadian....
lmao
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That sheriff buggy is awesome!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
That sheriff buggy is awesome!
Dude it was soo sick! he had the police radio on the whole time too. I'd love to go offroading in that thing!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
interesting

looks like it has camry headlights though

They kind of look like old Honda Civic headlights to me.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks dude.

Also, I saw this Taco there. Had the BHLM.

Anyone?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #17
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
^^ what nes said
Old 12-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #18
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
cool pics man.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
La policia (be jealous Tigerfan00 )

Accidents are bound to happen

They learned to share too.

that police rig is badass!

as for the 2 jeeps... i have to admit... thats a pretty badass pic! hahaa
Old 12-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
that police rig is badass!

as for the 2 jeeps... i have to admit... thats a pretty badass pic! hahaa
The one jeep on the left has gone through some serious shit. (obviously) That thing is extremely capable.

This is how they were parked before the ramp.