Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Are You Miserable???

Old 07-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #202
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #204
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
not sure. i need to go to bed
Old 07-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #205
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a bed to sleep in? How's the air conditioning working? Are people shooting at you? Have any of your friends been killed by bullets and roadside bombs?
No? Well, suck it up then. Life is 10% what happens and 90% what you do with it. Next time you're feeling bad, go for a jog. You'll feel better afterwards and you'll have done something for yourself.
I have to quote Batman Begins: why do we fall down? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #207
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Do you have a bed to sleep in? How's the air conditioning working? Are people shooting at you? Have any of your friends been killed by bullets and roadside bombs?
No? Well, suck it up then. Life is 10% what happens and 90% what you do with it. Next time you're feeling bad, go for a jog. You'll feel better afterwards and you'll have done something for yourself.
I have to quote Batman Begins: why do we fall down? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up!
Well now I feel miserable...