Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Are You Miserable???

Old 12-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #21
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Feeling the same way school is done on weds. got a bunch of stuff due and then i have exams Friday and Saturday. Saturday EXAMS How much does that SUCK. And then like 3 exams the next week too
That does suck. But Im looking for something worse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I'm Feeling So MISERABLE right Now! I just polished off a HUGE ass meal my girl made and I got the "ITIS"! I'm about to zzzZZZzzz

GIVE ME MY REP!
Dude.....no. Your being greedy with that meal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Got quarter tests this week, then mid-terms all next week!!!!!
Looking for worse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
if you think finals are so miserable...wait till you hit the real world

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Damn finals. F.I.N.A.L.S. (Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit)

Need to do extremely well on two of them or else shit will fly. I have one tomorrow which is a 53min speech. Other than that, on the final exam days, I only have a total of 3. You can add another, but it's just a Unit Exam for history. So it won't be as hard. I'm not good when it comes to finals. I don't get stressed out over them though and I don't feel miserable.
That acronym actually made me lol. And that dont happen a lot on the internet. Rep for the funnyness. Dont count towards misery though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
haha agreeeeed. The real world sucks.. My biggest mistake was figuring out how to graduate in 4 years..
Its going to take me 6 for a BS.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #23
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brii View Post
I have two finals tomorrow and two on Wednesday, but I dont get stressed either.

they'll probably be a piece of cake!
Are you bragging about how good you have it? lol You missed the title! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
This blows: two weeks ago I was planning on going LT these next few months. I had a second job lined up, working only 18 hours a week making and extra 1k a month [take home]. I was planning on having a full desert truck by the time summer ended. I was supposed to take this guys position who walked out on his job for the fourth time and they were firing him. He went to his union and got his job back and now I dont get the job, or my desert truck. FUCK!

The HR rep said positions are always opening up so Im hoping this happens quick cuz FUCK I need LT.
Ummmm, sorry Manny, LT is a want not a need
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
x1000 I'd be thrilled to be studying for finals again. Would mean I have no real responsibilities again or massive debt.
Debt = Suckyness
Old 12-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #25
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm not miserable, but I've got finals this coming week. Like tomorrow. A major art project due. I've only done about 8 minutes of work on. Trying to juggle three girls to find out which one would be best to befriend farther. I've got to be at work in 5 hours and I'm still not asleep. I need to change oil/diff oil/ and whatever else at 30,000 miles is due. I would like some new shoes cause my current have a hole in them and I can't run in them any longer cause they are "run down"

But in the end, everything is gravy cause I drive a Taco!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #26

Quote:
you're full of BS.. you shoulda been out before you even started
Sometimes I still question college. But its too late homie. I have invested too much into this!
Old 12-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #27
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The HR rep said positions are always opening up so Im hoping this happens quick cuz FUCK I need LT.
LT is a want...not a need

i question my decision to go to college every now and again...but im glad i did
Old 12-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #28
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Sometimes I still question college. But its too late homie. I have invested too much into this!
haha yah.. seriously though - cant really get anywhere without it. I do see quite a few successful people without a degree.. It happens a lot; but it sure does help when you walk into an interview with that degree on your resume. I got hired on getting paid MUCH higher than the gal who had been working at my job for the last 13 years doing something very similar. And the catch - shes stuck.. i can keep moving up!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Well, I'm not miserable, but I've got finals this coming week. Like tomorrow. A major art project due. I've only done about 8 minutes of work on. Trying to juggle three girls to find out which one would be best to befriend farther. I've got to be at work in 5 hours and I'm still not asleep. I need to change oil/diff oil/ and whatever else at 30,000 miles is due. I would like some new shoes cause my current have a hole in them and I can't run in them any longer cause they are "run down"

But in the end, everything is gravy cause I drive a Taco!!!
Juggling 3 girls is more of a privilege kind of. Shoes = duck tape = easy fix.
Quote:
haha yup!! I did that on purpose.
So tempted to give neutral rep! hahaha

But I cant because you ride.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #30
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Juggling 3 girls is more of a privilege kind of. Shoes = duck tape = easy fix.

LoL. Duck Tape. I have too many miles on these shoes. Feels like I'm running bare footed.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #31
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I question the whole institution of college, as Im about to finish it. LOL. I know sooo many people with Bachelors who are unemployed and cant get a job. And this isnt just recently either, its not something that can be blamed on the economic situation, but something Ive seen going on in my years growing up (yes I know Im still young). IMO, it seems that the only college degree worth getting is one highly specialized like a J.D or M.D. I have a buddy who got himself 80k into debt getting his computer networking degree, and the best job he got was working for this small firm in Chino Hills making $16.00 an hour. A few months ago he moved to Colorado, took the PD test, passed, and just bought his first home, all without ever really using his degree.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #32

Quote:
Haha if you would have I would have said what a baby! lol just messing!
I don't even know how to give any reps.
You click the little scale ot the bottom of a persons avatar
<

You can rep me for practice
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #33
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yah.. seriously though - cant really get anywhere without it. I do see quite a few successful people without a degree.. It happens a lot; but it sure does help when you walk into an interview with that degree on your resume. I got hired on getting paid MUCH higher than the gal who had been working at my job for the last 13 years doing something very similar. And the catch - shes stuck.. i can keep moving up!
very true though. Its always good to have something to fall back on. And feel confident about.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #34
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What job do you have? I got a freakin masters degree and am stuck with an entry level job working weekend nights. Doesn't seem to mean much to people when I walk into an interview.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #35
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That acronym actually made me lol. And that dont happen a lot on the internet. Rep for the funnyness. Dont count towards misery though.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
LoL. Duck Tape. I have too many miles on these shoes. Feels like I'm running bare footed.
Wow. Ummmm better buy 2 rolls then.
Quote:
I question the whole institution of college, as Im about to finish it. LOL. I know sooo many people with Bachelors who are unemployed and cant get a job. And this isnt just recently either, its not something that can be blamed on the economic situation, but something Ive seen going on in my years growing up (yes I know Im still young). IMO, it seems that the only college degree worth getting is one highly specialized like a J.D or M.D. I have a buddy who got himself 80k into debt getting his computer networking degree, and the best job he got was working for this small firm in Chino Hills making $16.00 an hour. A few months ago he moved to Colorado, took the PD test, passed, and just bought his first home, all without ever really using his degree.
Yea. Thankfully I have no debt so far. Well a couple grand from personal cards. But no loans. I have worked and used financial aid to help me. Oh and im going for Mechanical Engineering so I feel at least a little more secure
Old 12-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #37
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can I rep myself?
Nope. But you can click the button if you want.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
my degree is in Business Management

im a freaking cop

my degree doesnt do anything for me other than give me $3000 extra a year
Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #39
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
my degree is in Business Management

im a freaking cop

my degree doesnt do anything for me other than give me $3000 extra a year
That extra three grand though can cover the new trail beater though

My cousin is becoming a cop. He's got a year and a half left at ASU and then the academy.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #40
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I am trying to study for finals this week. Feeling pretty miserable right now. Can't seem to study. Drinking Soju. Tell me how bad you have it and you will recieve rep. Top stories win!

Must be true.
yes zziirrr... ochem and biochem is a bitch!!! but i hate philosophy the most...