Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Are You Miserable???

Old 12-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
That extra three grand though can cover the new trail beater though

My cousin is becoming a cop. He's got a year and a half left at ASU and then the academy.
not after taxes

ive found in my time since college...that experience is WAY more valuable than a degree
Old 12-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #43
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
What job do you have? I got a freakin masters degree and am stuck with an entry level job working weekend nights. Doesn't seem to mean much to people when I walk into an interview.
basically a higher level managerial job. I'm an Optician at a children's hospital, and working towards doing some more higher level stuff within the company..

School is structured.. life however, is not so much. Not having a defined course per week can be kinda rough..
Old 12-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #44
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
not after taxes

ive found in my time since college...that experience is WAY more valuable than a degree
That's for sure. Every job I keep getting turned down for, I get told the same thing. I don't have enough experience.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #45
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Now give me my damn rep

Quote:
not after taxes

My cousin has gone on a few rid alongs. He just got his CCW too. I think this winter break, he plans to do some volunteer work too for the sheriff's dept. It's actually a very suiting career for him. But yeah experience is very handy.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #46
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow. Ummmm better buy 2 rolls then.

Yea. Thankfully I have no debt so far. Well a couple grand from personal cards. But no loans. I have worked and used financial aid to help me. Oh and im going for Mechanical Engineering so I feel at least a little more secure
Nice. This [spring '10] will be the first semester I have to pay for college and I only have 4 classes left so Im no complaining about the financial aspect of college at all, at least not in my situation. I used about $15,000 in scholarships to help me out
Old 12-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #47
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Now give me my damn rep

My cousin has gone on a few rid alongs. He just got his CCW too. I think this winter break, he plans to do some volunteer work too for the sheriff's dept. It's actually a very suiting career for him. But yeah experience is very handy.
Given!

Thanks Jefferey Dahmer for completely being oblivious to the point of this thread.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #48
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yes zziirrr... ochem and biochem is a bitch!!! but i hate philosophy the most...
WTF. How dare you. Im gonna roll your truck off a cliff. LOL. Philosophy is awesome. Its the only thing worth studying!!

Too bad I cant get a job now. LOL. On my resume, under skills and knowledge, Im gonna put "I know the meaning of life".
Old 12-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #49
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Given!

Thanks Jefferey Dahmer for completely being oblivious to the point of this thread.
Thank you very much indeed.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #50
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:

Ive seen the same. My theory is in 10 years, colleges will either switch more of a trade school type situation, or people will graduate a general ed school or whatever and start doing fellowships in a trade they like..
Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #51
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
WTF. How dare you. Im gonna roll your truck off a cliff. LOL. Philosophy is awesome. Its the only thing worth studying!!

Too bad I cant get a job now. LOL. On my resume, under skills and knowledge, Im gonna put "I know the meaning of life".
Old 12-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #52
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

lol... dude everything is a questioned answered with a damn question....!!! i guess i dont think outside the box far enough... biochem i can handle.... u a philosophy major??
Old 12-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #54
Hi
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #55
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
lol... dude everything is a questioned answered with a damn question....!!! i guess i dont think outside the box far enough... biochem i can handle.... u a philosophy major??
yessir. Philosophy major
Old 12-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #57
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yessir. Philosophy major
You plan on teaching? That's about all that major is good for
Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #60
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
You plan on teaching? That's about all that major is good for