1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Are You Miserable???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jdkeller, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Dec 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller [OP] How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    SManZ wins dec.7th!

First page updated. lol

2. Dec 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM
    Taco505

Taco505 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 4cyl 4x4 5 speed
    OME 884's/90021, MD Dakar/Nitrocharger.
    haha so i dont know what the hell my problem is lately. I got pulled over last night for going 44 in a 35 and i tried to play dumb with cop, i said i was going 40 which is what my speedo did say but i pretended like i didnt know that my bigger tires threw off the speedo and well i lost the battle......but ima gonna win the war!:D

3. Dec 8, 2009 at 6:16 AM
    Taco505

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 4cyl 4x4 5 speed
    haha well you know what i think they may, my sisters cat is always on my parents bed and is usually on one of the pillows and well my dad woke up with pink eye the other day haha

4. Dec 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    ahaha thats gross!

She was sitting on my lap as i was doin my TW thing and then all of a sudden this HORRIBLE smell overtook me..! I kicked her ass off my lap and had to stand up for a while. My god..!

Turns out girlfriend gave cat a can of tuna about an hour beforehand..

5. Dec 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM
    Taco505

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 4cyl 4x4 5 speed
    haha ya i was like wtf is wrong with your eye? he was like i dont know i think it was the devil (the cat of course) haha.

lmao i bet that was rank but my gf's boxer is the worst its funny cuz she get all embarrased when she lets one out and they give her gas pills but i think it makes it worse!!

6. Dec 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    yes they do. we recently got two cats and one gets really bad gas sometimes. its foul

7. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    God damn cat.. i dont even want a cat.. now its farting. Thats just lame

8. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    who feeds their cats tuna?! haha thats a one way ticket to a fat and gassy cat! :violent:

9. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    +10000000000000

girlfriend does i guess. I buy the cat the cheapest crap in the largest container the store has. Damn thing is lucky it gets anything. Shes a stray that wandered to our house and has been there ever since. BUt not much longer if she keeps that shit up!

10. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:46 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    see, i dont consider myself a dog or cat person, i'm just an animal person. we currently have kitties cause my room mates gf had some rescue kittens and convinced him to take them. they are pretty cool considering they're mamma died and they've been bottle fed their whole lives and are very comfortable with people. you can pick them up by their hind legs and hold them upside down and they just hang there and look at you like you're an idiot. i've recently found out you can drape them over your neck like a scarf and they will just lay there and let you walk around with them like a feline parrot. so these are pretty damn cool cats. i'd love a dog but i only like big dogs and we dont really live in a place that would be good to keep one.

i give mine a can of tuna to split about once a week. im trying to keep these cats lean but we'll see

11. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...

lol, my wife "rescued" two strays right before we got married...I buy the cheapest crap too, usually from dollar general...maybe thats why they shit so much...I cleaned out their litter box friday after work, its already full again and really smelly:mad:

12. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM
    Will Prerunner

Will Prerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tempe Az
    Vehicle:
    01 TRD Prerunner Doublecab
    Trail-Gear rock sliders, OME Lift, kobalt tool box, herculined fender flares, CrossFab light bar, Deck plate Mod, Differential Breather Extension, 32"goodyear duratracs Pioneer 3 way speakers, alpine head unit, Boss Bass 600 sub, custom az pinstriping
    Don't have it as bad as you guys but the last few days haven't been the best . I have finals all week, and my work has been pressuring me to pick up more hours. Our sewer sytem pipe rusted and broke off from the main line, out behind the backyard fence in the alley 2 days ago. So the plumbing is all backed up, cant do laundry or take a shower, shit water was all over the floor. Have to dig 5 feet down and replace all the piping from the cleanout by the house to the alley. So been going to finals in the morning, then goin to work, then coming home and studying and surfing tacomaworld, then going out and digging till the middle of the night, then sleeping an hour or two. But After a final this afternoon I have a two day break from finals and work so it will get better. Still realize I have been having a great week compared to alot of people.

13. Dec 8, 2009 at 11:51 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    she never farted till the tuna. She ripped at least 2 that i noticed. evil SBD's.. never saw it coming. Straight up sniper. I dont have a litter box to notice the amount of shit that comes out of the cat.. she makes noise at the door and i let her out to crap, then comes back and sleeps/farts for the rest of the day.

14. Dec 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    i wish i could let my cats outside instead of using hte litter box. unfortunately the way they were raised kept them from being afraid of ANYTHING. you can run the vacuum and they just stare at it. we got one of those webcam robots thinking it would be fun to log in while we were at work and chase the cats aroudn the house. they just stare at it and eventually attack it and knock it over. they were outside one time and one stepped on a fire ant hill and freaked out. it immediately ran back to the woman who raised them and laid on its back and thrust its ant covered paws in the air and started meowing. they ar completely helpless and would get hit by a car or something. so we keep them in at all times

15. Dec 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller [OP] How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    :laugh:
    I do. Only because I hate the cat. I want to clog his arteries.
    Ouch. I think you may win for today!
    :rofl:

16. Dec 8, 2009 at 1:40 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    My cat is rough. She can deal with anything.. shes young though, and yesterday was her first rain.. she "asked" to go outside, so i opened the door.. she took one look and ran in the other direction. It was pretty funny. Then she farted on my lap. She went outside for that one.

17. Dec 8, 2009 at 1:42 PM
    rutherk1

rutherk1 ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver TRD 4door
    At least you dont work in the coal mines.

18. Dec 8, 2009 at 1:47 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Nope. Cat just farts. I'm set other than that ;)

19. Dec 8, 2009 at 2:04 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    dogs are more fun but cats are typically funnier. that curious nature always gets them in trouble. sometimes its funny, other times its a pain

20. Dec 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    I can see that. Id rather dumb affection personally. but ive never had cats before this one showed up.. OH and btw..

:threadjacked:

Products Discussed in

To Top