LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Are You Miserable???

Old 12-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Are You Miserable???

So I am trying to study for finals this week. Feeling pretty miserable right now. Can't seem to study. Drinking Soju. Tell me how bad you have it and you will recieve rep. Top stories win!

Must be true.

New winner everyday.

December 6th - Taco505 - haha ok well had a lot of ish to get done to day did i get it done? nope.....last night my girl and i got in a fight she lost her phone that night so we didnt talk that night, she called me in the morning and i guess i slept through a few....ok more than a few of her calls so when i finally woke up i called her she bitched me out for not answering and accused me of cheating last night on some girl that keep trying to talk to me.

so i go over to her parents house to go have a "talk" and well we left so her mom wouldnt hear our "talk" so we argued as she drove to her sorority house, when we got there she went up stairs to get somethin but she effin pissed me off so i ended up walked 3 miles to my house no one was home so i took the effin bus to her house got my truck, drove home and when i got there there she was stitting on my balcony with a bunch of my shit!!

so then we ended up talking then i tried to get some papers done and well the website i have to use for some of my classes at school was down so i couldnt get the papers i needed to work on. had no idea where my geo or bio book was then i remembered that they were in my truck, but i locked my self out and the hide a key was in my truck!! so i had to call my dad for the spare. and well i just had a shitty day didnt get anything done nothing at all. haha sorry this is so long

December 7th - SManZ - I unknowingly bought a hurricane truck and so flushed $26K+ down the toilet and I'm in a battle to get my money back;
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rior-sale.html

And because of that I have to remove all the mods from my truck. I live in an apartment so I have to do it outside and its cold.

And because of that I got the swine flu or something and feel like a pile of shit.

And yet I won't recover because I have to get the mods off my truck this week since its just going to get colder and I need to have the truck ready to turn back in asap.

And because of all that I can't even say "At least I have my health"

And for the icing on the cake, I won't get laid while I'm sick. My car got towed for $150 last week because I forgot to hang the permit on the rear view mirror. Barack Obama and the dems are ruining everything. I live in Northern VA which is teh suck.

So yeah, I'm pretty miserable. To the OP, I'd take your exams any day though I'd probably fail them gloriously.

December 8th - Will Prerunner - Don't have it as bad as you guys but the last few days haven't been the best . I have finals all week, and my work has been pressuring me to pick up more hours. Our sewer sytem pipe rusted and broke off from the main line, out behind the backyard fence in the alley 2 days ago. So the plumbing is all backed up, cant do laundry or take a shower, shit water was all over the floor. Have to dig 5 feet down and replace all the piping from the cleanout by the house to the alley. So been going to finals in the morning, then goin to work, then coming home and studying and surfing tacomaworld, then going out and digging till the middle of the night, then sleeping an hour or two. But After a final this afternoon I have a two day break from finals and work so it will get better. Still realize I have been having a great week compared to alot of people.

December 9th - Pending
Old 12-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
why so miserable?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Dude im in the same boat three tests this week havnt even looked at notes or the book girl is being a bitch and im still hung over from last night but tomorrow will be a better day as long as its not 32 degrees outside and im going to blow off steam at the gun range
Old 12-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
why so miserable?
Im not super miserable. Just blah. Got Some hard finals and a lot of studying ahead of me.

This is for those out there that currently have it worse! That way I can feel better
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
Dude im in the same boat three tests this week havnt even looked at notes or the book girl is being a bitch and im still hung over from last night but tomorrow will be a better day as long as its not 32 degrees outside and im going to blow off steam at the gun range

1st submission!

I dont have a gf so that right there makes it definitely worse. lol
Old 12-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post

1st submission!

I dont have a gf so that right there makes it definitely worse. lol
haha girlfriend who said anything about that i said girl haha never commit my friend NEVER
Old 12-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

haha nope as of 1 min ago we are not talking my idea so i m free for real
Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #9
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Feeling the same way school is done on weds. got a bunch of stuff due and then i have exams Friday and Saturday. Saturday EXAMS How much does that SUCK. And then like 3 exams the next week too
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Feeling So MISERABLE right Now! I just polished off a HUGE ass meal my girl made and I got the "ITIS"! I'm about to zzzZZZzzz

GIVE ME MY REP!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if you think finals are so miserable...wait till you hit the real world
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Damn finals. F.I.N.A.L.S. (Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit)

Need to do extremely well on two of them or else shit will fly. I have one tomorrow which is a 53min speech. Other than that, on the final exam days, I only have a total of 3. You can add another, but it's just a Unit Exam for history. So it won't be as hard. I'm not good when it comes to finals. I don't get stressed out over them though and I don't feel miserable.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
haha agreeeeed. The real world sucks.. My biggest mistake was figuring out how to graduate in 4 years..
me too
Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #17
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
This blows: two weeks ago I was planning on going LT these next few months. I had a second job lined up, working only 18 hours a week making and extra 1k a month [take home]. I was planning on having a full desert truck by the time summer ended. I was supposed to take this guys position who walked out on his job for the fourth time and they were firing him. He went to his union and got his job back and now I dont get the job, or my desert truck. FUCK!

The HR rep said positions are always opening up so Im hoping this happens quick cuz FUCK I need LT.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #18
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
if you think finals are so miserable...wait till you hit the real world
x1000 I'd be thrilled to be studying for finals again. Would mean I have no real responsibilities again or massive debt.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #20
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brii View Post
what is LT?
Long Travel [LT] = Orgasms when you hit whoops at 60MPH. LOL