1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another Girl Question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by stucksucksnayota, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:18 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    As I sit here studying for finals I keeping getting distracted by this problem I have bugging me.

I have met a girl and have started dating her bf gf for about 2 months now. Shes fun, cute, my family loves her just a great girl for me to date, and I really do like her and care about her but there just something missing in the way I feel about her. She comes from a family where her mom runs the house and is very controlling so naturally she is somewhat controlling and wants to spend all of our time together, wants to drop the "L" bomb all the time and all that stuff. Which I just don't think I'm ready for. But should I just stay in it and see if things get better and just roll with the punches.

I have a girl who I have known for a long time always wanted to date her but she is more of a party and have a good time girl not a girl you take home to mama. I ran into this girl today at school and we talked for a little while and she text me tonight and told me that she really doesn't want to lose me and she wants us to try and date. I really like this girl, we always have a good time together shes very cute just a fun person. Probably a good girl to date during college.

I have no idea what to do. I came to the forum because I know that I can get very honest unbiased opinions here and I know there are alot of guys out there who have been through this something.

I know that I didn't go into great detail but yall get the idea.

Girl A is a great girl all around good girl to date get serious with and marry. But I just don't have the feelings for her I feel like im forcing the whole thing and im just not that happy all the time like I think I should be.

Girl B is a ton of fun always a good time, who knows what it'll turn into probably not much. Parents aren't to fond of her but who cares. Always have a good time with her and im only freakin 21 why in the hell am I even saying the word marriage in this thread haha Im in college I need to have fun and find an old lady after im done and out.

2. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM
    NiceGuyEddie

NiceGuyEddie Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chino, SoCal
    Vehicle:
    none yet
    if i could only go back in time!

you are 21 years old, have as much fun as possible without getting into trouble with the law. period.

have a nice day,

eddie (i just turned 40)

3. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    Rucas

Rucas 1st gen

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Vehicle:
    1st gen. 4x4
    Custom Aluminum Camper
    seems like you made your decision in that last part.

4. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    my advice go with b. you say get serious and marry your 21. you say you dont have feelings for her and your forcing it. have fun now and dont force anything just go with the flow. in the end it turns out the way it should be. :)

5. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM
    borderbrat

borderbrat Watching Chris4x4 o.O

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB, STOCK..But not for long
    (old truck 2008 AC ....PIAA fogs, led "puddle" lights, bed lights, in cab 115V, Toyota Devil emblem, Randy Ellis light bar with LED light bar, OME 885 and Dakar leaf springs OME shock all round, 2.5 Gal OBA system with air horns, iPod adapter, scangauge on blend mount, magnaflow catback, bike fork mounts, tinted 2009 tails.)
    you pretty much answered your own question seems like you just want us to tell you to what to do.

6. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM
    stucksucksnayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    Ya I understand that I pretty much answered myself haha. But I don't know I know that im just being stupid and for some reason Im hung up on this girl.

But I know that im young and i should be having fun not worrying about if the relationships going to work.

7. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:43 PM
    Evans381

Evans381 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    Toytec ultimate coilovers. 5% Window tint. 40% windshield. Kenwood DDX372BT Monitor. JL Audio 12w0v3 subwoofer set in ported Q-Bomb box. 20" Gear Alloy Recoil wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    Go with girl B of course... Tell girl A to call you in 15 to 20 years.

8. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM
    Taco-NB

Taco-NB MMMMM Taco's

Member:
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    '09 4X4 SR5 Access Cab V6 - Black Sand Pearl
    Man your young. Just have fun and be a little selfish.

Personally, I'd stick with the one that swallows the goop!! :D

9. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:45 PM
    stucksucksnayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    I think its just the fact that we don't click perfectly. I think thats the big thing that is killing the vib with us. I want to go drink, 4wheel, have fun be 21 and she wants to watch movies and it just be us 2 all the time like we are married. I know that this comes with the relationship thing and I enjoy that stuff but not all the time.

I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

It shouldnt be hard it should come easy and I should enjoy it not worry about it. haha

10. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM
    stucksucksnayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Dude thats gonna be my new modo I do believe haha. It goes hand and hand with swallow or its going in your eye.

11. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
    i'm 45,met my wife when i was 31,she was 19.we have been married now for 14 years,have three children,bills out the ying yang,and to many troubles to list.i hope this helps you with your decision.

12. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:53 PM
    dexterdog

dexterdog My pee parts itch

Member:
    Oly WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 F150
    +1 billion.

13. Dec 7, 2009 at 7:54 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    I'd go with Girl A. She's more dependable and sounds like a keeper.
    Don't be disappointed when Girl B cheats on you and leaves you a couple of months later. it seems like she really only wants you because you're in a relationship and dating a girl. i.e. a homewrecker. Some people are mentally off and love breaking people up/causing unnecessary drama.
    Also, if you dump Girl A and go out with Girl B later, than Girl A is going to gossip and spread the word around to all her little girlfriends and tell them that you have herpes/the HIV. Therefore, you won't be getting a whole lot around that scene. If you get what I mean?

*sidenote- All girls LOVE to control and be dominant. Every girl is dominant is one way or another. You just got to pick and choose what you don't mind being in control of.

14. Dec 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    I say if you do not feel like there is much of a future with Girl A and she feels like there is then you need to end it (easier said than done). Girl B sounds like she would be fun, but she said wants to date so she is looking at a relationship so you gotta bring family into the equation. Family has always been a huge part with me.

15. Dec 7, 2009 at 8:40 PM
    YumaTRD

YumaTRD The Church Of @ODNAREM San Diego Chapter 1904

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    El Cajon, CA
    Vehicle:
    Solid Axle Yota
    Locked, Flat bed, 22R 5 speed, BFG KO2's
    You have only been dating the girl for two months!!
    My last girl friend was like this too. she would of made a perfect wife but im far from ready to settle down.
    I knew i wanted out when wanted us to read some relationship books so we could have a stronger connection. WTF??

You two should still be in the honeymoon phase of the relationship so having problems this early is a bad sign.
    I've have great regrets in my life, biggest one being that I went for the prerunner instead of a 4X4, but i know that theres plenty of tacomas in the sea.

16. Dec 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM
    Griztaco

Griztaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    I'm guessing your gonna eventually have to do this no matter what choice you make.

Yes you are young and you could hit it with the party chick, but travel wise. Many people wake up from that dream in their mid-thirties wishing they had made a different choice. Contrarily, be glad you have a choice.

17. Dec 8, 2009 at 4:18 AM
    BWro

BWro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Play your cards right and do both...

18. Dec 8, 2009 at 4:55 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    X2 variety is the spice of life.

19. Dec 8, 2009 at 5:27 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    To the OP:

You are 21 years old. In your wallet you should have three things son, so take inventory.

1. Some cash
    2. Condoms
    3. Union Pipe Layers card

Now do work :cool:

20. Dec 8, 2009 at 5:42 AM
    4low2go

4low2go Well-Known Member

Member:
    Coatesville, PA
    Vehicle:
    10 RC 4x4 5sp MGM
    Curt hitch, OBX Shift
    c*ntrol=suck

Been there, done that, FTA, go for the fun one! The worst that could happen is you have a great time.

Products Discussed in

To Top