LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Laundry day

Old 03-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #21
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
I think you mean Zigfreid and Roy. They bred white tigers exclusivly for their show at the Mirage.

I swear to god it was David Copperfield and his wife! I just wish I could find the damn site! They even talked about having one in their house. A salesman came by one day when the wife was buy herself. She called the tiger when the guy wouldn't leave and he said "oh, I'm not afraid of dogs..." Then the tiger came walking up to the front entrance and the guy immediately took off. lol

My ex found it somehow cuz she knew I loved tigers, but in the last 6 years I've never been able to track it down again. They posted things like you need to agree to bring it back for breading, checks they ran, requirements to own one, cost, etc. I never bookmarked it since I couldn't afford it unless I won the lottery, but it was interesting to read.