Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Laundry day

Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Laundry day

Laudry day and the leopard babies thought I needed help.

Nala inspects the washer to make sure its properly loaded.

Then Pumbaa wants to Tug-O-War! my undies after the dryer!
Attached Thumbnails
Laundry day-img00685-2.jpg   Laundry day-img00686-2.jpg   Laundry day-img00687-2.jpg  
Old 03-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! Those are great cats.

I'm sure you would never do this, but one of my sister's friends did it. She didn't check the dryer and she loaded it up and killed her cat. So, please check before.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Those are cool cats !
Old 03-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
damn....i knew the big, buff guys got all the pussy....
Old 03-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Awww....they're cute!

I grew up with kitties all my life. But...as I got older, my asthma and allergies got really bad towards them. No more kitties and no more furry/hairy pets.

I feed & pet my husband - that'll keep me happy. (and him too!)
Old 03-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
so, about 30 minutes ago, my wife and I were uh, preparing to do our taxes. Before we could get the calculator out, we heard our two cats fighting. I get up to yell at them and I see the long haired running away from the short hair coming out from the litter box room. It looked like the parades that shoot confetti up into the air So we had to clean up the mess and we ended up cutting all the hair off the cat (get your minds out the gutter, we literally cut the hair off of the cat.) Well, needless to say, here I am at TW.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #7
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
I shave my pussy... cat every spring and let her grow out thick and furry during the winter.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
When my wife was a child her cat got drowned like that. Her mother didn't see the cat and turned it on, closed the lid and found a dead cat in the washer. At least she found it before it went in the dryer.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
She loves to watch Mythbusters!

(Pic1) Nala! Don't sit so close to the TV, you'll hurt your eyes!

(Pic2) WHAT!? No I won't!
Attached Thumbnails
Laundry day-nala-tv1.jpg   Laundry day-nala-tv2.jpg  
Old 03-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #10
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Are those "normal" cats or some mini-exotic? I noticed the spots and all.... cute as hell
Old 03-05-2008, 05:16 AM   #11
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Yep exotics.

Asian Leopard crossed with domestics cats = "Bengals"

You can read more about the breed here: http://www.exoticbengals.com/
Old 03-05-2008, 05:35 AM   #12
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cool. I was wondering if it was that. My wife and I have been thinking about getting them, but honestly we'd rather spend the money paying off the house or truck first! We have 4 "normal" cats right now so I might be a bit much. lol We want to get a serval (sp?) or some other bread that'll get up to 50lbs or so.... hehe That way we can have it eat small-medium dogs when we walk it. Or door-to-door salesmen.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:13 AM   #13
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
cool. I was wondering if it was that. My wife and I have been thinking about getting them, but honestly we'd rather spend the money paying off the house or truck first! We have 4 "normal" cats right now so I might be a bit much. lol We want to get a serval (sp?) or some other bread that'll get up to 50lbs or so.... hehe That way we can have it eat small-medium dogs when we walk it. Or door-to-door salesmen.

Be sure to check your local codes and ordinances before you get one.
Most cities require you to have a license and provide and escape proof enclosure for bigger cats or forbid them completely.

Just a friendly warning.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #14
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
Be sure to check your local codes and ordinances before you get one.
Most cities require you to have a license and provide and escape proof enclosure for bigger cats or forbid them completely.

Just a friendly warning.
Yeah, I know. That and the cost are why we don't have one yet. Ideally, I'd love to have a Siberian tiger, but I don't see that happening!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:23 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr3000 View Post
I shave my pussy... cat every spring and let her grow out thick and furry during the winter.
Nice one man.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:53 AM   #16
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I know. That and the cost are why we don't have one yet. Ideally, I'd love to have a Siberian tiger, but I don't see that happening!
Mine is in Canada! Check my photos!
Costs about $40,000 a year for room and board for him.
And you deffinately need to be licened and must follow federal and zooalogical guidelines for health and feeding records.

-M
Old 03-05-2008, 07:21 AM   #17
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow. My wife thought a $5000 allowance for my boat made it an expensive toy.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:26 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Wow. My wife thought a $5000 allowance for my boat made it an expensive toy.
You get $5000 a year for your boat!?! Wanna trade wives
Old 03-05-2008, 07:42 AM   #19
Devout Atheist

Quote:
And you deffinately need to be licened and must follow federal and zooalogical guidelines for health and feeding records.

-M
Yeah, I saw somewhere that it was around $50,000/year for them and that pretty much crushed my dream. That, and it was an adoption program run by David Copperfield that I can find absolutely NO record of again on the internet. Stumbled across it years ago, and have never been able to track it down again. He bred white tigers.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #20
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I saw somewhere that it was around $50,000/year for them and that pretty much crushed my dream. That, and it was an adoption program run by David Copperfield that I can find absolutely NO record of again on the internet. Stumbled across it years ago, and have never been able to track it down again. He bred white tigers.
I think you mean Zigfreid and Roy. They bred white tigers exclusivly for their show at the Mirage.