LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Work !

Old 03-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Work !

I hate work !
Old 03-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I love work. When else can I check TW?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I love work. When else can I check TW?
well thats a good point, but the rest of it sucks ( except lunch ) ... it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't find the biggest dumba$$ around to be in charge . it's just been one of those days.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by patstaco View Post
well thats a good point, but the rest of it sucks ( except lunch ) ... it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't find the biggest dumba$$ around to be in charge . it's just been one of those days.

im with ya......its ok once in a while, but last week for me was one of those weeks!! whoever invented the 5 day work week needs an ass whoopin!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im with ya......its ok once in a while, but last week for me was one of those weeks!! whoever invented the 5 day work week needs an ass whoopin!
yeah seriously. Bring back the 7 day work week and I'll be happy.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
yeah seriously. Bring back the 7 day work week and I'll be happy.
uh....i was kinda aiming the other way man!!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't find the biggest dumba$$ around to be in charge . it's just been one of those days.
I think that's employer protocall.
Quote:
Yeah, my 4 day work week does kick ass!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I think that's employer protocall.

Yeah, my 4 day work week does kick ass!

man, if my company would let us work four 10's............i would be a happy camper!!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Yes work sucks but without it I cant have all the toys I love. I usually work longer days and take Friday afternoons off. When the weather is really good in the summer I blow off the whole day and go sailing.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #10

Quote:
man, if my company would let us work four 10's............i would be a happy camper!!
i would totally love four 10's , but to my dismay i work 6 daysa week 12 to 14 hour days ......... overtime money is nice, but not having time to myself blows.. sunday is my only off-day.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #11
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I hate work too but hey I have to have money to spend on my truck.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
"Band-Aid bunny"
melissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to beholdmelissa0031 is a splendid one to behold

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
i pull evey sat and sun 16 hrs 3pm to 7am and one 8hr on monday 11p-7am its a long 3 days but its killer to have every tues to friday off
Old 03-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You know what to do.... Monster.com

I hate my job for only 2 reasons - shift rotation & weekend work.
the actually work i do doesn't bother me , it's the hours and mainly the non-english speaking idiots running all around the place. but on the upside, because eads won that airforce contract , i will be applying. it going to be on the same facility ( air field ) i work at now... i just have 2 wait till they build it .... hahaha
Old 03-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #15
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the non-english speaking idiots running all around the place.
I've got 'em here also. Some of them *think* they understand and pretend they know what to do. Gawd, they try to help on the equipment and I can't trust em' - one of these days they're gonna stick their hand in something and hurt themselves bad.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #16
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I've got 'em here also. Some of them *think* they understand and pretend they know what to do. Gawd, they try to help on the equipment and I can't trust em' - one of these days they're gonna stick their hand in something and hurt themselves bad.
Be very afraid. One of our customer's "undocumented" workers somehow managed to get himself fed into a CNC machine a few months ago. He almost died when "rotary cutters" attempted to cut a pattern into his abdomen. The investigation into how he ended up in the machine has been hampered by the fact that no one who was working the 3rd shift can speak english.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Be very afraid. One of our customer's "undocumented" workers somehow managed to get himself fed into a CNC machine a few months ago. He almost died when "rotary cutters" attempted to cut a pattern into his abdomen. The investigation into how he ended up in the machine has been hampered by the fact that no one who was working the 3rd shift can speak english.

Sounds like you guys need some condoms on your equipment.
(light curtains, floor sensors, etc)

Yeah, I don't allow anyone to assist me unless they've proven themselves to be 'capable'. I'd rather do it myself!!

There's soooooooooooooo many different ways to hurt yourself - people have no clue what equipment is capable of!!