Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Toyotanation?

Old 03-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Toyotanation?

Is ToyotaNation down? Is anyone else having trouble accessing it?

Or is it just me? (Explorer) I rebooted and haven't done anything to the computer in a long time. So - nothing has changed on my end.

It was doing the same thing last night after midnight when I got home. I'm getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" error.

Just curious -
Old 03-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get there either, but I thought it was my work's firewall.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
TN is missing for me to.... Since I'm the company's IT person it's not a firewall issue
Old 03-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me! !!!

Don G
Old 03-04-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Yup... They're back up. Someone must have tripped over the cord on their server.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
why would it matter??? Tacoma World is the only one that matters!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I took care of a little prodding over at TN.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...4&postcount=14
Old 03-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
My other ride has sails

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
"Tacoma World doesn't ever seem to go down."

That should go over well.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Alright, I took care of a little prodding over at TN.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...4&postcount=14
you sir, have balls. posting that right in the lion's den.

on a side note, tn lets users change the title under their names themselves??
Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
nope, they decided that I was a lazy bum
Old 03-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
you sir, have balls. posting that right in the lion's den.

on a side note, tn lets users change the title under their names themselves??
Yes they do let you change your user title, not that I post there much their site loads slow as hell for me at work.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Back up!!

Sometimes that site really is slow. But then again...it's HUGE.
True, but give TW some time. We're not even 2 years old yet. Not to mention, we are way more awesomer than TN.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
Banned
Phi Kai is on a distinguished road
Phi Kai's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Phi Kai
Did anyone else notice that along with the For Sale Thread being locked now and making the 05+ post will the less active forums...they point Tundras to a competing forum? Why on earth won't they just make sub-forums and be organized...idiots
Old 03-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i browse tn once in a while, but i dont post there alot. its a really slow as hell forum to load, but the flame wars can be interesting. im really glad the friggin world wont end if someone here doesnt use the search button!!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #17
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
The Tundy forums that they direct to is also owned by the folks who run ToyotaNation.com.

The truck FS forum is being worked on right now and they're in the process of moving some stuff around and maybe separating the Taco/truck forum to have it's own site... stay tuned.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #18
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you who have that supreme membership thing from TN, which parts of it actually made you sign up for it?
  • Supreme Member Tags
  • Bold/Color Username
  • Increased PM Storage
  • Increased Photo Gallery Storage
  • Increased Avatar Size
  • Increased Signature Image Size
  • Less Ads
  • Ability to turn Sidebar off on All Pages
Old 03-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #19
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
For those of you who have that supreme membership thing from TN, which parts of it actually made you sign up for it?
  • Supreme Member Tags
  • Bold/Color Username
  • Increased PM Storage
  • Increased Photo Gallery Storage
  • Increased Avatar Size
  • Increased Signature Image Size
  • Less Ads
  • Ability to turn Sidebar off on All Pages
None of those did it for me! ! I signed up when my Taco came in looking for things that had to do with my truck. Then I found Tacoma World and that did it for me! ! !

Nice work Bob! !

Don G
Old 03-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #20
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
For the record I`ve never posted or even much looked at any other forums. I`m kind of surprised that I even post here but even more surprised how much I enjoy TW.I`m not sure what got me hooked,maybe something humorous,or maybe informative, or wanting to share an experience or put in my 2 cents worth, or just the general coolness I thought the members seem to be. I wouldn`t have time for another forum anyway.