Notices

This Place is Quality...

Old 03-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Banned
Phi Kai is on a distinguished road
Phi Kai's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Phi Kai
This Place is Quality...

I can tell already that this place is FAR superior to that of TN...you seem to have more fun and enjoy a forum for a discussion board that it is. I also appreciate the note of sarcasm so easily detected in what I've read thus far.

This place is QUALITY!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phi Kai View Post
I can tell already that this place is FAR superior to that of TN...you seem to have more fun and enjoy a forum for a discussion board that it is. I also appreciate the note of sarcasm so easily detected in what I've read thus far.

This place is QUALITY!!!
wait, are you being sarcastic?

Seriously though, this is my favorite forum.TN is ok, but TW is great.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
yeah....we have fun!! and we dont really give a shit about the search button either.(well.......not too much anyway!)
Old 03-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
There's no subtle sarcasm here. We lay it on nice and thick. All in good fun.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah, and we have a bitchin' gallery. So, make sure to post some pics.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #7
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
wait, are you being sarcastic?

Seriously though, this is my favorite forum.TN is ok, but TN is great.

Sounds like something that would come out of George W's mouth.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
Banned
Phi Kai's Tacoma Gallery
This place fills the void in my heart...
Old 03-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post

Sounds like something that would come out of George W's mouth.
alright, I fixed it. Now if only I can figure out how to fix you. I mean your post.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright, I fixed it. Now if only I can figure out how to fix you. I mean your post.
Glad I could help. LOL!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
Banned
Phi Kai's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah, and we have a bitchin' gallery. So, make sure to post some pics.
Gallery updated with pics...enjoy