Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F@#*ing Idiots!!

Old 12-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
tacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of lighttacoman101 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: scott
tacoman101's Tacoma Gallery
F@#*ing Idiots!!

So heres a small vent for myself becuase I was behind some people at a red light, it turned green and and I started moving. all of a sudden my windshield was covered plastered with a thick dark liquid...chewing tobacco!! the car in front of me had tossed all there chew out the window and it landed all over my windshield, my passenger window, and my roof. I wanted to hunt them down, nut i didn't. I used a shitload of washer fliud and my wipers to get it off the windsheild, but its froze onto my side window and paint before I go home....whew...vent over. Needless to sat, I was pissed
Old 12-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
So heres a small vent for myself becuase I was behind some people at a red light, it turned green and and I started moving. all of a sudden my windshield was covered plastered with a thick dark liquid...chewing tobacco!! the car in front of me had tossed all there chew out the window and it landed all over my windshield, my passenger window, and my roof. I wanted to hunt them down, nut i didn't. I used a shitload of washer fliud and my wipers to get it off the windsheild, but its froze onto my side window and paint before I go home....whew...vent over. Needless to sat, I was pissed
hunt them down and piss in there gas tank
Old 12-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Dude that sucks. Do you have airbags?
Old 12-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely Disgusting
Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bummer, i would have smashed into them and said "oops, i couldnt see from all the shit you covered my windshield with"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
Dude that sucks. Do you have airbags?
what do airbags have to do with this?
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #7
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Something not so vile as ah.....urine.........is simply sugar in the gas tank!

It sucks getting juiced..........happened to me a couple of years ago....and now the only thing the guy can chew is jello!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Something not so vile as ah.....urine.........is simply sugar in the gas tank!

It sucks getting juiced..........happened to me a couple of years ago....and now the only thing the guy can chew is jello!

go on...
Old 12-15-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I accidentally did that to someone back in highschool. But i offered to clean it up because I felt bad. The little asian lady didnt even know what it was so she didnt care. but yea. nastey
Old 12-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckin people man...
Old 12-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I would've hunted them down dude. That's bullshit.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #13
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
yep I got em
I remember the good old days when you could ram people like that. These days, you would set off your airbags
Old 12-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #14
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey...things can always be worse. While installing interiors on aircraft years ago, a few of the guys on the crew were into chewing. One of them put his chew cup (which was around 3/4 full) in one of the overhead storage compartments. Well...along comes one of the gals on the crew (I think you know where this is heading)...she reached up to do some work and the chew cup came down on top of her head! Talk about pissed off... Her head was completely covered!! To make matters worse, she then lost her lunch all over the floor!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Hey...things can always be worse. While installing interiors on aircraft years ago, a few of the guys on the crew were into chewing. One of them put his chew cup (which was around 3/4 full) in one of the overhead storage compartments. Well...along comes one of the gals on the crew (I think you know where this is heading)...she reached up to do some work and the chew cup came down on top of her head! Talk about pissed off... Her head was completely covered!! To make matters worse, she lost her lunch all over the floor!
Ugh. back in the 1990s, I was in our frat house and there was a half empty beer bottle of dip spit and daves "insanity" sauce. I thought it was the rest of my beer which I kindly gulped in one tip.

Horrible.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
I remember the good old days when you could ram people like that. These days, you would set off your airbags
fuck it. pull a 2 fast 2 furious 180 ebrake move, slam it in reverse, spin that bitch around and ram them from the rear with your trailer hitch...
Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
find them and put some fresh dog shit on there door handles
Old 12-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUMMINONURTACO View Post
You aint got the horse power to do that. Bet you it was some redneck in a dodge with stacks.
what'eva what'eva I do what I want, and when I wanna pull those trick ass moves in my lifted taco I do it...and I do it with vengeance
Old 12-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv View Post
I hope they get oral cancer,disgusting habit
thats just fucked up...why would u wish that on someone...what has this world come to