Notices

KFC = Brutal

Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
KFC = Brutal

Driving home from work yesterday I went past the usual billboard signs, then i noticed someone had taken a big black paintbrush and painted KFC CRUELTY.COM all over a KFC sign. I think you guys should check this out if you havent already, its disgusting. www.KFCcruelty.com

Thanks
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
lawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nice

lawnrevenge's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll have chicken for lunch today...
If this bothers you then you need to raise all you own meat and slaughter it yourself. It's really not hard to kill and clean a chicken.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I could also go for some friend chicken today. I'll go with Raisin' Canes though.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnrevenge View Post
I think I'll have chicken for lunch today...
If this bothers you then you need to raise all you own meat and slaughter it yourself. It's really not hard to kill and clean a chicken.
i take it you didn't watch all of the video. true, it's not hard to kill , clean , and cook a chicken. my grand parents live on a farm and do such that. but it takes a real piece of shit ! to pick up any animal ,not just a chicken ,and slam it against a wall , kick it ,or stomp it ! also that chicken is drugged up with who knows what drugs and you stuff your dumb fat face with that !

this is really a sad ass world we live in ...........
Old 03-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
lawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nicelawnrevenge is just really nice

I never eat KFC anyway, I prefer Church's or Popeye's.

I watched the video, all the way, even had the volume on so I had to listen to Pamela Anderson's perils of wisdom.

MY point is that slaughter houses don't pay well and so they don't get the best workers with the highest ethics. Who really wants to kill chickens for a living? There are some cruel things on that video. The people doing it are real piles of shit. My point is that you have two options; raise your own food or live with it. Protest all you want but most people don't really care that KFC abuses their dinner.

Oh or you could become a vegetarian, but that's as un-natural as Pamela's breasts. I can see how she feels bad for those poor birds with such big breasts they can't stand up.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnrevenge View Post
Oh or you could become a vegetarian, but that's as un-natural as Pamela's breasts. I can see how she feels bad for those poor birds with such big breasts they can't stand up.
lol

i agree with lawn on the point that the workers there are usually not paid well and have no incentive or reason (other than moral) to treat the animals better.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
surfponto is on a distinguished road
surfponto's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I saw that a while ago. Pretty bad.

KFC supposedley has tried to address this since they got some really bad press over it.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #8
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
finger lickin good...
we do chicken right...
lol
Old 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
08beachtoy is on a distinguished road

08beachtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08beachtoy
Well I grew up on the eastern shore of delaware where chicken farming is big business .I have been in many chicken houses and worked for Frank Perdue in a chicken plant when I was 20 years old for over 2.5 years it is sad what goes on but I dont think KFC is to blame and dont think its gonna matter if I stop going to kfc in fact I have been there twice this week .I dont agree with the way they are treated and how they are killed but whata ya gonna do ! pigs walk around in shit all the time should we stop eating bacon . Cows are often covered with flies no more burgers !
Old 03-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #10

The funny thing is that the movie doesn't explain why the places do what they do, (besides the abusive stuff)
Old 03-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Man I sure like them mashed potatoes and gravy
Old 03-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
As long as their dead before they are tossed into the deep fryer, ill keep enjoying that coleslaw, MP and biscuits....mmmm.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #13
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I love the Mashed Potato bowl from KFC. Damn that's good.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone here ever been in a "chicken plant"....where they process chickens?? damn,.....some of those people look demented as hell.......but i'll always eat fried chicken, one of our southern delicacy's !!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #15
I <3 Boost
utixrunner is on a distinguished road

utixrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I worked at KFC for a while (almost 2 years) back in HS. every now and then we would have some wackos out in front protesting, never seemed to stop people from coming in and was somewhat entertaining