Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Shipping experts

Old 12-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping experts

I have shipped and had shipped to me many packages over the years...USPS, DHL, Fedex, UPS...and ive never experienced something like this

I ordered a bunch of stuff from LA Police Gear on the 9th

it shipped on the 10th

on the 11th is "experienced an exception" and was held in Cerritos Cali "Held by origin location"

it began moving again shortly thereafter

at 17:00 on the 15th in Greensboro NC, it has "experienced an exception" again and it gives "UPS Internal Activity" as the status

WTF is going on?

the package doesnt contain anything electronic, or that could be mistaken as an explosive

it SHOULD contain various clothing items, some 550 cord, and a couple Winchester Multi Tools

is it being held because of contents? or possibly something wrong with the packaging?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I think thats when they suspect it of containing dangerous goods or something suspicious. I only got that once when I was shipping out a paintball gun.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats ridiculous
Old 12-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
saltbranch has a spectacular aura aboutsaltbranch has a spectacular aura about
saltbranch's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly it means the UPS F' up. Its thier way of trying to cover thier butts. If it was shipped Ups ground there is not alot you can do, just wait for 5 days, I think 5 business days,maybe 7. If it was expedited by shipping blue or red, then you can nail them and get shipping free. I would call UPS and start a trace on it. I ship alot on UPS @ work, the exceptions happen all the time, we have 3-400 shpments per week. Typically on ground, i dont worry about, it does get there with in 7 business days. I get the exception emails, etc. If it were me, on a personal shipment, I'd call and get a trace started., Might help some.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
Just a heads up, UPS may not let you start a trace...depends on the shippers protocol with UPS. You may have to call the shipper toget a trace started.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yeah id more than likely have to go thru the shipper

the package was initially supposed to be delivered on the 16th

if i dont have it when i get done with this rotation of work...LAPG phones will be ringing off the hook the minute they open on friday morning
Old 12-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
I get exceptions saying the that reciever has changed address all the time, or reciever was closed. Yet the reciever was open and still @ same address for the last 10 yrs. We also recieveUPS ground shipments that will still show exceptions as undelivered, yet we have it in hand signed for. the blue and red shipments,whole diffferrent story.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

this was shipped regular old UPS ground

ive just never seen anything like it and didnt know wtf it meant

i dont care what it means if my package makes it here...but...as it stands...my package aint here yet...

im gonna be irritated if its busted up or missing something

i have confirmation from the store that all items i ordered were in stock and shipped

the package only weighs like 3.5 lbs
Old 12-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
It's Obama's people.