1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

frozen

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by armdlo, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Mar 9, 2008 at 10:31 AM
    armdlo

armdlo [OP] Member

Member:
    N.C. in body TX. in spirit
    Vehicle:
    06 v6 4x4 sr5 6spd tow package debadged bully bar
    hey AK BACKCOUNTRY loved alaska i was stationed there 86-90 Ft. RIchardson(Anchorage) of course i was playing in the woods 8 months out of the year up in Greely but always found to to go tundra bogging you aint been off roading till you been up there great fishin had a 4 runner then

2. Mar 9, 2008 at 12:19 PM
    AK Backcountry

AK Backcountry Well-Known Member

Member:
    Eagle River AK
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-Road
    Snugtop, Scangauge II, iPod Adaptor, Redline Hood Struts, Removed Secondary Air Filter, De-badged, AFE Drop In, Westin Oval Steps Future: Locker Anytime
    Moved up to AK for 2 years but that was 13 years ago and don't have plans to leave. Love all the outdoors activities. Don't do as much fishing now, mostly because of work but don't like the crowds (seems to get worse every year). Still try to go just to stock the freezer. I guess I should have saved the money I spent on the Taco and finished my private and got a Super Cub.

Have done the Denali Highway and the old mining roads along that with a 4 runner and a second time with a F-150 short bed. Also did the Copper River canyon before they closed the road. You can get into some great places.

Products Discussed in

To Top