Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Driveway...

Old 12-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
JDMCQ's Driveway...

I can't believe i got kicked out of the garage for getting clarification of a rule.. There has not to be 2 foot of snow out here.. good think rich "had" a full tank of gas i needed something to get this fire started..
Old 12-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Infraction of the "P" word huh? Tough break, maybe someone inside will toss you half a beer now and then.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wonder if someone can slide a 6 pack out here .. i can keep it cold in the snow
Old 12-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops

Wohoo.. PD is my hero
Old 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops

*yells* jokes on your rich I syphoned your tank to start my fire
Old 12-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
Sticks For Troops

Old 12-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops

i can tell you this much the truck wasnt Red or Silver.. and didnt have fuck you keyed in the door.. i pretty sure that leaves just you Rich
Old 12-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Sticks For Troops

need another beer out here... and if anyone is interessted in sitting around the fire
Old 12-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
Sticks For Troops

*puts out fire and runs back into garage.. *
Old 12-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
Sticks For Troops

*Clemson get your ass inside its cold out there*
Old 12-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
Sticks For Troops

I said the "P" word in the garage and got sent out side.. started a fire in Johns driveway it spread to the neighbors yard.. I agreed to put it out if Rich let me back inside
Old 01-09-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I have never seen this before.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Me either....
Old 01-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #17
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Nor I...
Old 01-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I love this.