Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Other Cars ....

Old 12-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Other Cars ....

I am not sure if there is another thread like this in TW but though it will be a cool thing to see what you have been driving in the past years and ended up with a Tacoma .....

So post the pics of all the past cars that YOU have had .. not your mom dad, sister, brother, gf and wife .. Your cars !!!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
gotta dig out pics
Old 12-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
that non tacoma guy
OneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
OneJay's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a Tacoma....yet. But I'll probably end up with one in the next few years, and hopefully long travel it. Here's what I drive now.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
1996 Saturn Sl2

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier

2007 Subaru Legacy Limited
Old 12-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here are mine .......

Other Cars ....-civic-red.jpg My first car

Other Cars ....-chivic.jpg 2nd .. and so on

Other Cars ....-accard.jpg

Other Cars ....-passat.jpg

Other Cars ....-528i.jpg

Other Cars ....-acura-cl.jpg

Other Cars ....-540i.jpg

Other Cars ....-dsc04694.jpg

In between i had a HONDA Passport 4x4 also which i dont have a picture off .. Dont know how after all the cars all of a sudden wanted a Truck ... and i lOve it
Old 12-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJay View Post
I don't have a Tacoma....yet. But I'll probably end up with one in the next few years, and hopefully long travel it. Here's what I drive now.

Nice!! yeah these are so nice .. a friend had one of these and i drove it and fell in love with it .... Good Choice !!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I started driving before film was invented........I think I have a pic of my first car on a rock somwhere.....
Old 12-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I started driving before film was invented........I think I have a pic of my first car on a rock somwhere.....

You should take a pic of that Rock then !!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhas001 View Post
You should take a pic of that Rock then !!!!!!!!!

Ok. Its in a cave. The guy that sold it to me is named Ugg. I see him from time to time.....
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #10
Its For Sale. :(
08toyoamn will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Loadmaster, McChord AFB, WA.
Name: Ryan
08toyoamn's Tacoma Gallery
'76 F-150 4spd man trans, 390ci, 35"BFGs, true duel 44 flomasters 2.5" to tails, continually a work in progress... this is what keeps me warm at night !
Old 12-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #11
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08toyoamn View Post
'76 F-150 4spd man trans, 390ci, 35"BFGs, true duel 44 flomasters 2.5" to tails, continually a work in progress... this is what keeps me warm at night !
Beautiful truck. This is the best body style ford ever made. When I get the money this is the truck Im going to get and restore.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #12
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
CAN WE GET more pics of that ford? fuck..
Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
heres a few of mine.

have also had an 88 celica, 80 toyota pickup, 87 toyota pickup and 89 toyota pickup
Old 12-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
These aren't pictures of my cars but they looked similar.

First car was a 1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville that was given to me by my parents

First car I bought was a 1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

First car I bought from a dealer (1979 Cutlass Supreme Brougham).

I bought one like this back in the 80s. It was a 1964 Ford Econoline camper van. The round top was a push up that laid flat when closed. When opened, there was a canvas bed that you could lay in (pretty narrow). You pulled/pushed the window panels to lower/raise it (they laid flat when down). It was pretty cool but it was loud and hot (engine compartment between the seats) and it had a troublesome 4-speed on the tree. It was an english transmission that was only made for that year.

First car I bought new: 1990 Hyundai Excel coupe. Mine was beige and had zero options. Brand new it was $5999.

1994 Dodge Intrepid. I love the way it rode and drove but it was a maintenance headache.

2002 Saturn SL. I swore I was going to drive the car into the ground but 6 months after paying it off, I bought the Tacoma.
Attached Thumbnails
Other Cars ....-1964-comet.jpg   Other Cars ....-1964-econoline-van.jpg   Other Cars ....-1973-coupe-deville.jpg   Other Cars ....-1979-cutlass-supreme-brougham.jpg   Other Cars ....-1990-hyundai-excel.jpg  

Other Cars ....-1994-dodge-intrepid.jpg   Other Cars ....-2002-saturn-sl.jpg  
Old 12-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #15
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
no taco yet but will have one in the next year or two

first car: 93 pre taco. great little truck. wish i still had it. but... seemed like i was working on the thing all the time and you could see the road behind the seat....

this is the current ride. its ok i guess. it gets me around. not the biggest fan of it. got it for a good deal. thats the only reason i got it.
03 santa fe awd

my future ride.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Does this count? Haha.

Are you sure you want it to count?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #18
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Are you sure you want it to count?
haha. Yeah. I was only 14 at the time hence it being PREVIOUS transportation. Apparently you have to have a license to drive it but it's legal to drive a 1000 Pound golf cart in my neighborhood.

That thing was so much fun.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #19
Proud to be Awesome
Twiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: U.S.S. San Jacinto (CG-56)
Twiget's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a couple pics of my more notable rides:

1996 Corvette Grand Sport:

2004 BMW 325ci

2008 LS3 Corvette

And the 1990 Chevy Suburban 2500 that is going to get an engine rebuild when spring rolls around:

Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiget View Post
Here are a couple pics of my more notable rides:

1996 Corvette Grand Sport:

2004 BMW 325ic

2008 LS3 Corvette

those are some purty cars! can you uh...er.... um..... temporarily let me borrow the vette?

the ls3 that is.... or the bimmer.... hell any of them.... i promise to return it....