1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pacheco pass

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Schully, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Dec 30, 2009 at 9:23 AM
    Schully

Schully [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 2.7 AC 4x4
    I was driving down Pacheco Pass Yesterday after 4am with light traffic and wet roads. Heading west I came across a Silver 2nd gen DC yoda slammed against the concrete divider sitting across the fast lane in a blind turn. It must have just happened right before I got there because I was the first person to come across the accident and the man just got out of the truck and was dazed stumbling around. I helped him across to safety and called the cops.

The truck was in a terrible position and was right in the way of oncoming traffic. I was on my way to tahoe with my bud rob so quickly we drove my truck up the road facing traffic so we could flash them and get them to slow down. We were jumping around like lunatics trying to get their attention. Most people slowed down to a screeching stop in time with exception to one car that t boned the truck and a few fender benders, hopefully they're ok!. We were alone for about 30 min before authorities arrived! It was such a crazy experience!

Anyways, I was wonderin if the driver that wrecked is a member on tw. If you are, how ya doin bud?! And also was anyone else on the pass that night?

DRIVE SAFE IN THIS WEATHER GUYS!!!

2. Dec 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    Schully

Schully [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 2.7 AC 4x4
    bump...

3. Dec 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    silverback

silverback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    central CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner SR5
    painted door handles, bilstein 5100's front and back, K&N air filter. Precision power component speakers and Kenwood deck.
    that stretch of highway is notorius for accidents, All the blind curves they need to make that a four lane. I try and avoid going that way when at all possible.

Products Discussed in

To Top