Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

so i finally got my dream job!

Old 06-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #41
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyTacoma View Post
at tender age of 21, you are on a right track. i wish more young people were self-efficent, and resposible like you...congrats!
Thanks man. I feel very fortunate to be in the position i am in. The job has been a dream come true. The commute rocks and i now have time to exercise, resulting in me losing 22lbs and counting. My life is really lining up well now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
My fantasy dream job would be to photograph beautiful nude woman all day long......and then bang them. A person can dream can't they????? Instead, I sit here in this cube farm making other people rich......
Ok so maybe my job is second in line to your dream job lol
Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
Thanks man. I feel very fortunate to be in the position i am in. The job has been a dream come true. The commute rocks and i now have time to exercise, resulting in me losing 22lbs and counting. My life is really lining up well now!

Ok so maybe my job is second in line to your dream job lol
well i'm glad you're loving your job. in the meantime some of us wake up in the morning and consider shooting ourselves in the foot just for an excuse not to go in to work today. That is then followed by about 10 minutes of dignified sobbing into a pillow, which is then followed by the continued slow death of our souls. so congrats douche bag....

j/k dude, it's cool you got a job you love. maybe one day i can find something i like doing too
Old 06-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #43
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
well i'm glad you're loving your job. in the meantime some of us wake up in the morning and consider shooting ourselves in the foot just for an excuse not to go in to work today. That is then followed by about 10 minutes of dignified sobbing into a pillow, which is then followed by the continued slow death of our souls. so congrats douche bag....

j/k dude, it's cool you got a job you love. maybe one day i can find something i like doing too
Obviously you are not holding the pillow tight enough to your face.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #45
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Obviously you are not holding the pillow tight enough to your face.
hahaha! that may be your best nd based insult ever. kudos