Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How did you hear about the site?

View Poll Results: How did you hear about the site?
Search Engine 1,085 74.37%
Toyota Forums 112 7.68%
Other Forums 58 3.98%
Referral 92 6.31%
Wikipedia 5 0.34%
Recruiting Office 5 0.34%
Sticker on a truck 35 2.40%
Dealership 10 0.69%
Lucky guess 99 6.79%
Other 79 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1459. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #21
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
We definatly dont have that problem here, we have no money and no brains, which makes posting much more fun

Seriously though, it seems like more of the people on here work hard for what little they have, and appreciate it. I don't care if you have money, but I get sick of seeing 16yr olds with brand new trucks debating what $1,000-$2,000 set of chrome wheels to get. Sure they look nice, but I've never though of spending that kind of cash on something that didn't have an added function over stock (besides appearance). And half of those I think mommy and daddy just hand over the money so they have no appreciation for it.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Someone on CustomTacos post a link to this site and I have been here ever since, just to annoy NDcouch.

Hey numb-nuts you spelled shit hole wrong its spelled like this New Jersey.
I cant make fun of Jersey too much cause thats where Mav lives and i dont want to hurt his feelings
Old 03-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Seriously though, it seems like more of the people on here work hard for what little they have, and appreciate it. I don't care if you have money, but I get sick of seeing 16yr olds with brand new trucks debating what $1,000-$2,000 set of chrome wheels to get. Sure they look nice, but I've never though of spending that kind of cash on something that didn't have an added function over stock (besides appearance). And half of those I think mommy and daddy just hand over the money so they have no appreciation for it.

you got that right my friend!! well said!!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #24
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Lsocoee overlooked an important option in the poll. Did anybody find us by searching for "bra galleries" on Yahoo? Page 4 or 5 of the results, to be more precise...

Old 03-21-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Lsocoee overlooked an important option in the poll. Did anybody find us by searching for "bra galleries" on Yahoo? Page 4 or 5 of the results, to be more precise...

WTF? I just did that. Too bad there aren't any pictures of bras in the gallery.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:15 PM   #26
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

And who has no life now? Personally, I rarely take the time to go passed page 2 of any search results... If it's not on page one, I need to refine my search.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #27
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery
I started looking for forums after purchasing my truck. I frequent a few, but this one seems to have the least flaming, and people are very knowlegable. Good info and nice people make the winning tacomaworld combo.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #29
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
piercedtiger forced me over... word around tha screet iz... this site is the shizznit!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #30
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
piercedtiger forced me over... word around tha screet iz... this site is the shizznit!
Hey, I didn't exactly come down there and pistol whip you until you caved it.... You signed the dotted line under your own free will 5 minutes after reading the Stay On Topic thread there sweet cheeks.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #31
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Hey, I didn't exactly come down there and pistol whip you until you caved it.... You signed the dotted line under your own free will 5 minutes after reading the Stay On Topic thread there sweet cheeks.
i prefer the pistol whip method... gets me into shape
Old 03-24-2008, 12:07 PM   #32
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i became the most well respected member in a matter of days.
ndcouch, far be it from me to speak up on this topic, but you might want to consider laying off the sauce a bit.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #33
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
ndcouch, far be it from me to speak up on this topic, but you might want to consider laying off the sauce a bit.
How dare you!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #34
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
How dare you!!!
Somebody had to say it.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #35
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i prefer the pistol whip method... gets me into shape
I could think of other ways to keep you in shape....
Old 03-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #36
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Axle wrap 3 days after I bought my tacoma (i.e., fear and loathing). But my concern was immediately identified and I felt much better about my purchase. I've never received bad advice here.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:05 AM   #37
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
Axle wrap 3 days after I bought my tacoma (i.e., fear and loathing). But my concern was immediately identified and I felt much better about my purchase. I've never received bad advice here.
You say that as if you've actually received good advice here.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:49 AM   #38

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
there's tons of good advice on here. For example..... Don't pee on an electric fence
Old 05-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #39
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, don't let your guys work on my truck if I want to be able to drive it.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #40
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Well shortly after purchasing my Taco, I was in search of a Tacoma forum, and so I started typing in randon URL's and I got lucky with TacomaWorld.com. I'm glad I found this one first out of all the other ones, even though you all are a bunch of dirt bags.