Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How did you hear about the site?

View Poll Results: How did you hear about the site?
Search Engine 1,084 74.40%
Toyota Forums 112 7.69%
Other Forums 58 3.98%
Referral 92 6.31%
Wikipedia 5 0.34%
Recruiting Office 5 0.34%
Sticker on a truck 35 2.40%
Dealership 10 0.69%
Lucky guess 99 6.79%
Other 78 5.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1457. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #461
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The google helped me find this money pit that I'm forever stuck in
Old 02-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #462
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
I just did a google search for toyota tacoma forums. Found a few and after checking them out I liked this one best and found a home here to TW. Now if I could just get aTW sticker for the taco I'd be all set.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #463
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
My brother always showed me threads long before I got a Tacoma. So he pretty much introduced me to this site.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #464
hutch96r is on a distinguished road
Army: NCO
Name: Chris
hutch96r's Tacoma Gallery
doin homework on a tacoma before the purchase.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #465
deez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darren
deez's Tacoma Gallery
I did a google search for Tacoma forums and here I am.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #466
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a chrome grill on Craigslist and the guy I bought from told me about.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #467
kingrob1990 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
kingrob1990's Tacoma Gallery
a friend of mines is a member and he told me. now hes got me hooked too the site!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #468
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I went to search for beef taco and a Tacoma came up.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #469
Spleecher is on a distinguished road
Spleecher's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Landcruiser growing up and always wanted a Tacoma. The Landcruiser was like owning a tank. I used to take that thing off road all the time. I remember me and a buddy who had a z71 offroad jacked up pickup with 35 inch bf goodrich all terrain tires went out for a ride. We dipped down off road into a sand pit, I guess it was used for run off water. I did a few donuts in the sand pit then came out, then he went down there all bad ass with his truck, got half way through one cycle and his rear tires dug himself into a hole. I had to go back into the sand pit, tie a rope up to his bumper and drag his truck out of the pit. A couple weeks later he sold his truck and his daddy bought him a new mustang. The Tacoma is a Toyota truck and like my Landcruiser was, is legit.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #470
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Went looking for wheels/tires images via Google & found pics listed on TW... came on Tapatalk & found the forum. Glad I did!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #471
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my Taco in 11'. Second day I had it I was researching ways to mod it. Googled and came across here, and even though I have recently gottan rid of the beloved and well missed taco I am still on here chatting away. Some really great people on here. Hope to be in another tacoma soon. Till then I'll just keep up with everyone else. Also told a few people I work with about this site. Don't know if any have joined or not.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #472
SetNeckRedneck is on a distinguished road
Name: Cpt.Swagger
SetNeckRedneck's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a '10 Prerunner with the TRD Sport package. Googled 'best mods for '10 trd prerunner' and this site was second or third on the list. Posts seemed friendly and informed, so I joined.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #474
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I was bound and tied

there was a hole in my blindfold

bob sat me in front of a 105" TV with nothing but a flashing TW logo

and here I am
Old 05-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #476
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a dude driving a taco, with some sick headlights. Soon as i got to the office i googled " Tacoma with sick headlights" clicked images, and a billion pictures of kick ass Tacomas appeared on the page. Most of them coming from TacomaWorld.
Have yet to purchase those headlights, but y'all have helped me spend quite a few pennies so far.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #477
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
YOU GOT IT EASY!
I'm still having a hard time sitting down and bob stil hasn't given me candy.
mad bro?

Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #479
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Surfing over at TTORA, another forum, though mainly off-road oriented. While good, this forum is a lot more broad and active. Now, i'm here.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:55 AM   #480
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
The google helped me find this money pit that I'm forever stuck in
Same besides the money pit aha