Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How did you hear about the site?

View Poll Results: How did you hear about the site?
Search Engine 1,079 74.36%
Toyota Forums 112 7.72%
Other Forums 58 4.00%
Referral 91 6.27%
Wikipedia 5 0.34%
Recruiting Office 5 0.34%
Sticker on a truck 35 2.41%
Dealership 10 0.69%
Lucky guess 99 6.82%
Other 78 5.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1451. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #481
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
I got kicked out from other site, so here I am eversince....
Old 05-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #482
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutch96r View Post
doin homework on a tacoma before the purchase.
x2
Old 05-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #483
WPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really nice

WPDAWG11's Tacoma Gallery
Found it searching for tacos. Great site other than the fact that you cant have grown up conversations.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #484
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
Great site other than the fact that you cant have grown up conversations.
Lol
Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #485
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
Found it searching for tacos. Great site other than the fact that you cant have grown up conversations.
x2 LOL
Old 08-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #487
Wolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Wolverine57's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I searched for info on Tacoma's it brought me here so I figured what the hell... I'll join.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #488
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Searched for information on lifts for Tacoma's. thought it was such a pain in the ass to use and signed up just to have a few questions answered... I've been hooked ever since. My wife thinks I'm a loser. Haha

I keep coming back to tell everyone that has a DCSB that they are stupid and DCLB's kick ass...

And I will continue to do so until everyone agrees
Old 08-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #489
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Searched for information on lifts for Tacoma's. thought it was such a pain in the ass to use and signed up just to have a few questions answered... I've been hooked ever since. My wife thinks I'm a loser. Haha

I keep coming back to tell everyone that has a DCSB that they are stupid and DCLB's kick ass...

And I will continue to do so until everyone agrees
Old 09-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #490
Shadowe30 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colin
Shadowe30's Tacoma Gallery
Had the Taco for a while and have lurked for a while but finally decided to sign up. I think I came across TW while searching for shock recommendations. I bought the Bilstein 5100s and love them.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #492
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Had my Tacoma for about a month before my Dad told me about this "neat site". Low and behold I love TW more than he does now

I freaking LOVE that anything you can think about doing to these trucks, someone else has already done! Makes working on them such a pleasure when others can give you insight
Old 11-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #493
Dragonslady is on a distinguished road
Dragonslady's Tacoma Gallery
I heard about this site from my boyfriend. He is dragonstaco! I love this site, I don't say much just read a lot.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #494
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Had my Tacoma for about a month before my Dad told me about this "neat site". Low and behold I love TW more than he does now

I freaking LOVE that anything you can think about doing to these trucks, someone else has already done! Makes working on them such a pleasure when others can give you insight
That would be "Lo and behold"

I found this site long ago when I was just looking for general information about Tacoma trucks since I had just got one.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #495
Working at the Nauga Ranch
robssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Search engine sent me here. I read a couple of mods and joined. Been hooked since.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #496
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Found it while searching for a bed cover for my 2011. I've been hooked every since.

The information here is invaluable and has saved and cost me countless numbers of dollars
Old 12-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #498
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
The note on the urinal wall said...
For a good time visit TacomaWorld.com
Haha... You're easy
Old 12-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #499
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
The search function hahahahahha
Old 12-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #500
TacomaBiff is on a distinguished road
Army: AMMO DOG
Name: John
TacomaBiff's Tacoma Gallery
I love this site