Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How did you hear about the site?

View Poll Results: How did you hear about the site?
Search Engine 1,084 74.35%
Toyota Forums 112 7.68%
Other Forums 58 3.98%
Referral 92 6.31%
Wikipedia 5 0.34%
Recruiting Office 5 0.34%
Sticker on a truck 35 2.40%
Dealership 10 0.69%
Lucky guess 99 6.79%
Other 79 5.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1458. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #41
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
yeah, don't let your guys work on my truck if I want to be able to drive it.
It's called a "rolling chassis"
Old 05-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #42
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Found this site through a link someone had posted on Yotatech/forms. YEAAA,jackpot!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:16 AM   #43
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Google.

I spend most of my time on TN because it seems to be more active. Though there are FAR to many redundant threads on there.

I go on TTORA a lot but don't post often because there are many more taco savy people on their than I. I don't understand why I see so much hate for them on other forums.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:06 AM   #44
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
I go on TTORA a lot but don't post often because there are many more taco savy people on their than I. I don't understand why I see so much hate for them on other forums.
Clearly 'cuz we're a-holes. I'm still a n00b on TTORA and generally keep my mouth shut too. People tend to be helpful in general; it's just that the angry folks are the most outspoken.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:10 AM   #45
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
I don't understand why I see so much hate for them on other forums.
Often times, people in other forums know so much that everything turns into a pissing match. A lot of people have a tendency to be jerks/know-it-alls in other forums. TN takes forever to load because of all the ads and a slow server. The other forums are great in certain areas. Custom Tacos is great for the 1st gen. TTORA is good for the serious offroaders. TN and TW are the places to be for general 2nd gen discussion.

TW has the best moderators, very quick load times, extensive photo gallery, nice people, funny people, quality info, and a relatively relaxed policy on what is allowed here.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:10 AM   #46
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Clearly 'cuz we're a-holes. I'm still a n00b on TTORA and generally keep my mouth shut too. People tend to be helpful in general; it's just that the angry folks are the most outspoken.
I don't generally say much over there either. I pretty much just drop by now and then when new products are advertised there since I'm still looking for bumpers and sliders. I'll subscribe to get updates on pricing, etc, but rarely post anything.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #47
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
shut up.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:24 AM   #48

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TW has the best moderators...
Quote:
shut up.
Case closed.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i followed a link from CT...and im always looking for another site to waste time on between calls

(i routinely browse via my phone)

im also a member on ttora/ncttora/ct/shutupandwheel/trdoffroad/yotatech/pirate4x4/nc4x4/hummerxclub

on and on and on

i really just love wheeling and trucks in general so thats how i waste time...chatting online about it with others
Old 05-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #50
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'm changing my earlier story. i started this site, then hired Bob to run it for me. need proof? i haven't been banned yet. any self respecting admin out there would have banned me a long time ago, but i'm still here. the only explanation is that its my site
Old 05-23-2008, 08:18 AM   #51
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm changing my earlier story. i started this site, then hired Bob to run it for me. need proof? i haven't been banned yet. any self respecting admin out there would have banned me a long time ago, but i'm still here. the only explanation is that its my site
pssh... bitch please
Old 05-30-2008, 11:44 AM   #52
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Step away from the crack pipe.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #53
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Like Roland I was looking mileage on the internet.

I like it here because no one is too dang serious about anything. Friendly place, Bob does an outstanding job, lots of good info.......Oh, and Missileman's thread too.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #54
CDonC is on a distinguished road
CDonC's Tacoma Gallery
I was researching smaller trucks a couple months ago everywhere; Yahoo!, MSN, Edmunds, Cars, and Wikipedia. The bottom of the Tacoma page has a link to the forums. I signed up and ever since, I've fallen in love in the most non-gay way as possible.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #55
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and a relatively relaxed policy on what is allowed here.
really? a relaxed policy? is that why you close down about 5 threads per day on average? check this out, i bet i can get this post closed immediately........ STREET RACING!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:35 AM   #56
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really? a relaxed policy? is that why you close down about 5 threads per day on average? check this out, i bet i can get this post closed immediately........ STREET RACING!
now that somebody has 3 rep bars, they think they can't be banned...we'll see about that!

More threads are getting closed because of all the people here now. 6 months ago, there were very few thread closings because there weren't as many people here.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:37 AM   #57
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
now that somebody has 3 rep bars, they think they can't be banned...we'll see about that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG1H1NpmJqY
Old 06-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #58

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ nd and lsocoee are just in it for the shorts.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #59

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

More threads are getting closed because of all the people here now. 6 months ago, there were very few thread closings because there weren't as many people here.
i know, i just like giving you a hard time cause your like the TW fuzz. why dont your go enforce your fascist rules somewhere else! Its a good thing people like ND 2.0 are here to put your in your place!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #60
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
damnit Bob! You know I can't watch youtube from work!