1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

woman is hilarious

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by takern, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Jan 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM
    takern

takern [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tanner
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD Offroad stepside
    Deckplate mod, sliders, uniden cb, toolbox, dakar leaf pack, in search of coilovers, 255/85 16 bfg m/t waiting to go on
    My girl decided to play a practical joke on me today. it is kind of funny so i figured you guys would get a laugh from it because i know you have a sick sense of humor. she spent the night in my dorm room last night and when i got up this morning to go my 8am class she got up with me. i thought she was giving me a hug and then she sneaked a condom under my belt so i walked around till about noon with one hangin out. i got to give her props, thats a good one. maybe some of you guys can try it with your wives/girlfriends

2. Jan 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    haha thats pretty clever

3. Jan 14, 2010 at 6:47 PM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
    you gonna get in trouble

4. Jan 14, 2010 at 6:59 PM
    BPachom

BPachom Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Island
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma SR5, 4cyl 4X4, Black
    Access roll-up tonneau cover, Factory radio W/Sirius, Tailgate clamp, HID head lights, Stainless nerf bars.
    Went to a hockey gave at MSG in NYC, there was a couple sitting in front of me, she, was an attractive late mid to late 40's. Sitting next to them were two teens who had gotten up a couple of times to get snacks and such. Well this lady in front of stood up to let the teens out, and I could not believe it; toilet paper was hanging from the back of her pants!!! I hadn't seen this in 30 years!
    Now the question was do I tell her? Do I tell the man she was with? I had a difficult time to keep from laughing.

I asked my buddy with me; should we tell him or her? His response; NO.

Turns out she got up to get closer to the rink, and her guy friend didn't even see the toilet paper!!
    When she returned, the toilet paper was crumpled up in her hand.......someone else must have told her;)

5. Jan 14, 2010 at 8:50 PM
    Toph

Toph Addicted to V8s

Member:
    hahaha that's pretty good

6. Jan 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    8ballshifter98

8ballshifter98 Giggity giggity, giggity goo

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Sanford, NC
    Vehicle:
    1998 4cyl SR5, 5 speed
    Memphis front door speakers, Pioneer rear door speakers, 600 watt Dual stereo amp, 4 Q Power 1" tweeters, Pacer chrome bullet-hole rims, chrome bull bar
  7. Jan 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM
    Fluffymonkey

Fluffymonkey Token

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport DC, 07 DC sr5, 03 Prerunner
    2003: Stock 2007: Avid Offroad sliders, 30% front tint, bed mat, Truxedo low-pro qt tonneu cover, aero turbine 2525 muffler w/ 8'' tip, AR25 Resonator, 16x8 Dick Cepek DC-1 w/ 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2010 headlights, ome 884 coils with .5'' top plate spacer, OME sport front shocks, bilsten 5100s rear, 2'' aal, locking gas cap, LR ucas, Viper 2-way remote start, afe drop in filter, Rocky locking bike mounts, gear chest, scangauge, pop n lock tailgate lock 2013: most things transferred over from my 07, 5100s @ .85 + eibachs and Toytec tps for 3'' front lift, wheelers progressive aal w/ overload; compustar 2-way remote start; Antennex shorty antenna, pop n lock tailgate lock with programmable key, seat covers, Toyota's crappy all-weather floor mats (should have got Husky's or Weathertechs), TRD skid plate, led light pods mounted in front bumper valence w/ Eyourlife wireless harness and remote, led bed lights, light pods mounted in bed, Devil Horns emblem from Diaz Fabrications, rear facing pod lights in bed, under seat lights,
    lol that's pretty good

8. Jan 15, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    takern

takern [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tanner
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD Offroad stepside
    Deckplate mod, sliders, uniden cb, toolbox, dakar leaf pack, in search of coilovers, 255/85 16 bfg m/t waiting to go on
    no it wasnt used. there would not have been a used one from this sleepover. Mr. Beam made sure of that

9. Jan 15, 2010 at 3:15 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    thats funny! wonder if she was tryin to give you a hint....:rolleyes: might get lucky next time you see her!

10. Jan 15, 2010 at 3:17 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    Would you want someone to tell you....let that be the guide in answering your own question...

11. Jan 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM
    BPachom

BPachom Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Island
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma SR5, 4cyl 4X4, Black
    Access roll-up tonneau cover, Factory radio W/Sirius, Tailgate clamp, HID head lights, Stainless nerf bars.

My thoughts exactly, but my buddy said she may be too embarrassed if we told her as she has to sit right in front of us.

Should something like that occur again; I will have to speak up.

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top