Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do other sites think about TW?

Old 03-21-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What do other sites think about TW?

Anyone heard remarks about Tacoma World on other sites? I'm curious what other folks say. Do they think we are a drinking forum that occasionally talks about trucks?
Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 AM   #2
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
Did someone say drink? where? when? bottoms up!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Do they think we are a drinking forum that occasionally talks about trucks?
no but i do. check out this thread on ct when tw just got started.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
http://customtacos.com/forum/showpos...9&postcount=25
Old 03-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
adding fuel to the fire!! the way you stir shit up in other forums is funny as hell man!!

and yes.........we are a drinking forum that talks about trucks!!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone heard remarks about Tacoma World on other sites? I'm curious what other folks say. Do they think we are a drinking forum that occasionally talks about trucks?
yeah, thats pretty much what we are. personally i like it. as much as i love my truck if thats all we talked about it would be pretty boring, just like the other tacoma sites. i view the site as an online community of tacoma enthusiasts. and just like a normal community, our lives dont revolve around our trucks. we're all friends (as much as you can be without meeting anyone ) and joke around and have a good time and post a bunch of stupid stuff. but then if anyone has a serious question, they get a bunch of useful answers (usually from Mav or Janster first). although normally you have to sift through a bunch of sarcastic answers to find them Either way, i like the site the way it is. its fun
Old 03-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
ND is spot on, once again ! is this brown nosing ? I can never tell ?
Old 03-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
ND is spot on, once again ! is this brown nosing ? I can never tell ?
better hope he don`t stop abruptly...we`ll have to get the recovery strap out.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I read through that CT thread. How freaking boring and dry that site is. TW is a much more fun and colorful site!!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I read through that CT thread. How freaking boring and dry that site is.
You haven't really been on CT then I gather.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
You haven't really been on CT then I gather.
No, you're right, I'll have to take a closer look.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
Roamer
95tojo is on a distinguished road
95tojo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
No, you're right, I'll have to take a closer look.

pwned hahaha just messin man . . .

ct is more towards the older tacomas where as this site is ALL abuot the 05+ (maybe this should be an 05+ only tacoma forum )

if i had an 05+ i'm sure i would like it just fine but i don't so . . . i will continue to try and help out the posts for the early Gen trucks . . . .

by the way i really likehow you can rate people on here
Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #15
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aww its like the birth of our nation