LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

One of the reasons why I got out of diesels.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
One of the reasons why I got out of diesels.

This is one of the reasons I got out of diesels. The guys I ran with were retarded. Seriously, Black smoke, Black smoke is all they dreamed of. They dump tons of $$$ to make a 8,000lbs. turd make a 13 sec. E/T. Well anyways. I ain't really dissing diesels, It's the young owners. Here is some video proof. I didn't tape this, But this is what we (friends) would do on a weekend.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXY46C41cRE... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXY46C41cRE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 01-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
drjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
drjohnson36's Tacoma Gallery
I think diesels are badass, but that video is fucking retarded
Old 01-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh diesels are badazz, BUt the owners are fugging retarded.