LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pregnant wives

Old 01-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #21
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Going to my 3d/4d sonogram in an hour!!!! I can't wait to see my 32 week old baby boy!!
We tried last week and baby wasn't moving and in a bad spot, any one have advice to keep the baby moving? She drinking Kamba juice right now!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #22
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
UI have a two year old boy and my wife is nagging me for another one. Damn I got my boy ...leave me alone!!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #24
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Going to my 3d/4d sonogram in an hour!!!! I can't wait to see my 32 week old baby boy!!
We tried last week and baby wasn't moving and in a bad spot, any one have advice to keep the baby moving? She drinking Kamba juice right now!
have her use the bathroom if you can't see the baby's face.... should get him to move.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Haha, thanks! I don't really have a choice though. Momma wants another.
lol... they ALWAYS win...
Old 01-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #26
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
good luck,your going to need it............you will see what i'm talking about in 10 years or so.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #27
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
2 month old here. Good luck fuckers. It's a one hell of a ride.

However over a year of not having to face the crimson tide is awesome.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #28
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: J
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
However over a year of not having to face the crimson tide is awesome.

^^^ That has been nice, that and the fact that she is crazy horny most of the time... man I am tired right now....anyways...

16 weeks to go! Then it is what, like 2 months no sex???
Old 01-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #30
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
mine will be here in nine weeks!!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #31
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
pregnant chicks are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #32
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
It was great when my wife was pregnant. Instant designated driver. I was always out drinking. Good times.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #33
TacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to all

TacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is ready to go on the 22nd of Feb. This is our first and she didn't have any of the typical symptoms throughout, nausea, cravings, etc... Congrats to everyone else.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #34
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
It was great when my wife was pregnant. Instant designated driver. I was always out drinking. Good times.
x2...

always have a DD
Old 01-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #35
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme View Post
My wife is ready to go on the 22nd of Feb. This is our first and she didn't have any of the typical symptoms throughout, nausea, cravings, etc... Congrats to everyone else.
neato.. mine is due 20 Feb
Old 03-16-2010, 10:32 AM   #37
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: J
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So how has everyone been doing with their crazy prego wives?

We got 2 months to go, and my wife is doing better than before, not really hormonal, a little forgetfull but she has gotten better. Sex is no good anymore (due to the same boring position everytime now), but it's all good.

Anyways, updates on you guys?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #38
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is at 18 weeks now, still no signs of crazy behavior (at least nothing out of the ordinary)

It was nuts. She was worried about not being big enough on Saturday, then she comes home from work on Monday and must have been 2" bigger!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #39
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wife and I are at the hospital since last night, she is being induced. I am bored and she is alseep
Old 03-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #40
JLock
JLock is on a distinguished road

JLock's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is preggo with our first.......we have about 5 weeks to go!!! Anyone been going to Lamaze classes....our last one is thursday......Finally!!

Anyone saving CordBlood? My wife read something about how it possibly can cure all different problems your baby may develop and she thought she just had to have it. I looked into it but it cost about $4,000 to store it for 20 years and most of the websites said there is no scientific evidence that proves it works!!! IMO they are scamming on pregnant women emotions. I was able to talk her out of it.......anyone been through this??

Just wondering