Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pregnant wives

Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #381
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoude View Post
Jase Anthony arrived on the 15th

6-11 20-1/2" LG

Congrats, that's my now 2 year olds birthday.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #382
Tarheel
agoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really nice

Name: Goude
agoude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
congrats! Mine is 5 weeks away...
I wish you the best man...
Old 02-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #383
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out Wednesday we're having a boy

Super excited!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #384
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoude View Post
Jase Anthony arrived on the 15th

6-11 20-1/2" LG

Congrats!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #385
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime27 View Post

Super excited!
That's awesome! We should be finding out next month if its a boy or girl! Get to hear the heart beat on Tuesday!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #386
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
That's awesome! We should be finding out next month if its a boy or girl! Get to hear the heart beat on Tuesday!
Same here we just scheduled the boy or girl sonogram.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #387
jazzbone96 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jazzbone96's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out my wife is pregnant! She is only 6 weeks so we have a long way to go. Congrats to everyone!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #388
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzbone96 View Post
Just found out my wife is pregnant! She is only 6 weeks so we have a long way to go. Congrats to everyone!
Congrats!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #389
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime27 View Post

Super excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Same here we just scheduled the boy or girl sonogram.
The sonograms where the best appointments, but even when no sonogram, just hearing the heartbeat was one of my favorites.

Congrats all soon to be dads!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #390
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzbone96 View Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #391
LowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dustin
LowHangingFuries's Tacoma Gallery
My girls pregnant again! Due date is June 10 sea section. A girl this time! I've already got my boy so I personally wanted a girl too. I know I'll want to kill my self and others later but there's something about the crazy girls.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #392
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
The lady we did the ultrasound with was super cool and printed us like 30 pictures. She was even able to get us some 3D ones of the face and she said that's almost never possible at 5 months.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #394
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Parker has arrived on April 27. 1 day early.

19.5" 7.4lbs

Old 05-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #395
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thread! My wife's about 7months. Baby boy is due 2 days before my birthday. This will be our third but the first to be born, god willing!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #396
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFugitt View Post
Cool thread! My wife's about 7months. Baby boy is due 2 days before my birthday. This will be our third but the first to be born, god willing!
We also had 2 miscarriages. Good luck man. It's such a blessing. We expected complications and the little man had none! Hope the best for you!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #397
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Gwendolyn was born 4-28

8 lbs 7 oz & 21 inches

Pregnant wives-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21367851824.592254.jpg
Old 05-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #398
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
We also had 2 miscarriages. Good luck man. It's such a blessing. We expected complications and the little man had none! Hope the best for you!
Thanks, just finished the room for him!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Gwendolyn was born 4-28

8 lbs 7 oz & 21 inches

Attachment 211083
So sweet!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #400
28 going on 7
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike Rotch
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
whats up guys. the time has come! our baby girl was actually due yesterday, and as of now has not come yet... so we are going to the hospital at 4am to get induced. i thought i was nervous before... a whole new level has just set in. i need to go to sleep, because those full nights are now going to be over.