Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pregnant wives

Old 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Pregnant wives

Greetings!

I thought I'd start a thread for us who have pregnant wives.

At the time I write this, it's very early for us in the pregnancy cycle but she is pregnant nonetheless.

So far on a few occasions during normal every day conversations all logic has failed me and her reasoning was abandoned for madness. Diplomacy almost failed! These moments were for her, a departure from her normal self.

Her sense of taste has been amplified one-hundred times over! It's Amazing! She is a small person at 125 lbs, but she is hungry often and eats like a bodybuilder, every three hours during the day. She can get ravenous if she goes too long without food.

This is going to be a lot of fun and i look forward to supporting her.

What have been some of your experiences?
Old 01-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: J
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA nice, i was thinking about starting another thread like this. My wife is almost 5 months prego now and is SOOOOO forgetful now, I think bordering on retarded (dont tell her i said that). The sex is awesome, she doesn't eat that much more but she is crazy about smells. I haven't worn cologne in 4 months because it made her crazy sick, everything made her sick. She is starting to get over that now, so it's all good.

We are having our first, and it's a GIRL!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
My red head is hormonal and horny wish me luck lol
Old 01-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Taco View Post
We are having our first, and it's a GIRL!
Congrats! Ours is our first as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
We boned....ALOT. It was great.

My wife was a champ- Most of the time she craved something that I would eat too. And never at odd hours or like a crazy woman.

Best of luck dood!!
Awesome! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
My red head is hormonal and horny wish me luck lol
Good luck bro!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
"The Fuzz"
shook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really nice

Name: Joe
shook0002's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is 7 months in. Driving me nuts. Our second kid. Thats it this is the last time ever.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Thanks. But was last years thread. They all have babies now.
Nope, there's a couple that haven't arrived yet

Congrats by the way
Old 01-23-2010, 06:40 AM   #13
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
just thought id pop in here and say congrats to all the preggos! guys..... probably want to look into some head gear and body protectors..... just in case you do something wrong not knowing about it and she tries to beat you. just sayin....
Old 01-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #14
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Thanks. But was last years thread. They all have babies now.
Mine's still preggo from that thread...

4 weeks to go...

She's crazy, forgetful, emotional, and stupid at times.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #15
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Wife is in week 17 and just starting to look prego. Up until now she just thought she looked like she was getting a beer belly. Not too much with the crazy stuff but she had to take hormones for over a year to get us here so I think I've really just gotten used to it
Old 01-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #16
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
We're at week 21 and found out that kiddo #1 will be a girl. Aside from some foods which she has lost a taste for recently, not much has changed.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:42 AM   #18
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
We're trying for a second.

You're crazy Matt!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #19
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

You're crazy Matt!!!!!!
I know! But since I'm unenjoyed, at home and already watching Cain, I may as well watch 2. *Crosses fingers for another boy*
Old 01-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #20
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I know! But since I'm unenjoyed, at home and already watching Cain, I may as well watch 2. *Crosses fingers for another boy*

lol... well best of luck to you!