Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

i like memes :)

Old 01-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i like memes :)

meme-
"A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation."

Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
lol the baby
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 01-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be back
Old 01-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 01-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://knowyourmeme.com/
Old 01-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post

ewwww sick disgusting crotch gut.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ewwww sick disgusting crotch gut.

shes got a gunt and i think im gonna go throw up now
Old 01-24-2010, 12:23 AM   #10

brian im sorry

dude, i had to
Attached Thumbnails
i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian.jpg   i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian2.jpg   i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian3.jpg  
Old 01-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #12
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
LoL
Old 01-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #13
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
dude, i had to

gee thanks Greg...
Old 01-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
GFY
Ndunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shedNdunn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nicole
Ndunn's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #15

Quote:

gee thanks Greg...
im sorry brotha, but i couldnt resist.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
When I showed Nicki the anteaters in this thread I scrolled down and when she saw your post she turned bright red and was laughing pretty damn hard.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #17

Quote:
When I showed Nicki the anteaters in this thread I scrolled down and when she saw your post she turned bright red and was laughing pretty damn hard.
and thats what they were meant to do. make people lol
Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #19

Old 01-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #20

hey brian, your a meme
Attached Thumbnails
i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian4.jpg   i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian5.jpg   i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian6.jpg   i like memes :)-zzzzgaybrian7.jpg