Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BMW 5 Series GT

Old 01-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
BMW 5 Series GT

Keep seeing commercials for these. Not sure if I like them...

What do you all think?

Old 01-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
fugly1
Old 01-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Quote:
Starting at $63,900 MSRP
Old 01-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Young Taco
floger70 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
floger70's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to floger70
gross looking. big time
Old 01-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rather have one of these

Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
MAYBE if it was only two doors...maybe...I don't know. M3 all day!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
It is actually super nice inside and much larger than a normal 5 series, esp the back seat. If only it looked good.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery

m5 wagon FTW
Old 01-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #11
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
the rear end just kills it for me. otherwise, it looks decent. except for the price tag.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I'd rather have one of these

that must be the new 8
Old 01-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #13
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dont really see the need for this car. It has virtually no differences in capability than an all wheel drive 5 series. It looks ugle and cost way to much. What is the point of this thing?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care. The first commerical I thought it was ugly... Now it has already grown on me. Plus the fact that I would have just about any BMW and that I like them ALL.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Dont really see the need for this car. It has virtually no differences in capability than an all wheel drive 5 series. It looks ugle and cost way to much. What is the point of this thing?
From looking at all the newer cars that BMW is producing, either they are about to take out the "original" models and these will take their place OR they are filling in the gaps.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #16
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I guess they wanted to out-ugly the suppository-looking porsche panamera
Old 01-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
that must be the new 8
M1 Concept car.

Looks like the 8 in the front. The rear looks more supercar-ish.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
BMW knows how to make vehicles..... at all of them
Old 01-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
BMW knows how to make vehicles..... at all of them
I love BMWs. And you can't really appreciate em until you actually drive them. Soooo fun.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I love BMWs. And you can't really appreciate em until you actually drive them. Soooo fun.
Oh I know... We had 5 of them in 2 years when I was little