Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

To the marines on TW

Old 01-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
To the marines on TW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pvNS...eature=related

Im sure many of you have seen this viceo, but has it ever happened to you or someone else you knew?
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
why was there a camera? Why is he wearing his cover indoors?
Was that staged then?
I think that the DI's just wanted to screw with him.
I don't know.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
looks staged imo
Old 01-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
i did rotc and you are not supposed to wear your cover indoors. im pretty sure its staged
Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
i did rotc and you are not supposed to wear your cover indoors. im pretty sure its staged
Unless he was pulled during a drill and didnt get a chance to take it off because the di told him not to move a muscle.

lol, im speaking out of my ass here.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I can guarantee it happens all the time. I talked to a guy that went through the Highway Patrol academy here and it is based off the marines and he had 4 drill instructors around him lighting him up just like that. It was staged because you can see the drill instructor going to the camera at the end. No doubt that it happens though.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
at air force bmt our mti wore there hats indoors, so i am sure they are able to wear them in the marines. our mtis would do the exact same thing just to mess with people.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is in the USCGA and always and must take his off when indoors. (I think)
Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
hawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to beholdhawaiikone is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: FAC, 1891 Comm., 15th Air Wing
Name: Cliff
hawaiikone's Tacoma Gallery
Was something unusual? Seemed relatively ordinary from my memory. Of course I went through basic in the 60's, might have not been so pol. correct then.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
seems a staged, but who knows? The cover indoors does seem very strange as well, not to mention WTF was a camera doing there???
Old 01-24-2010, 04:15 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
DI's tend to have some different rules specific to the training commands they work at.
They will wear covers, taps on their shoes, and have special shirts that don't always go with the uniform they are in to distinguish them.

The recruit may have been on duty or moving the National Ensign thru the building- Can't really tell from a 40 second video.

And yeah...That shit really happens.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #12
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
just asked my friend who is a marine. he said he has gotten chewed out like that a few times. and they are required to take their covers off indoors unless they are told otherwise.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:19 AM   #13
my money to mod ratio is out of wack
crispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nice

Army: 21c Bridge Crewmember  74th eng co(mrbc), 62nd eng bn, 36th eng bd
crispytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to crispytaco
me and my buddies used to call them shark attacks. its funny to watch now but back in basic....not that funny. it happens alot.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #14
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
I would say this particular video is staged. No your not allowed to wear your covers inside unless under arms. Dont think this shit dont happen everyday tho. Those damn Drill Instructors are freakin crazy. I never got drilled like that but came very close several times. Got to love that shit tho
Old 01-24-2010, 07:29 AM   #15
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
He was on fire watch or "post", so thats why he had his cover on. It looks like the DI's set up the camera so they could have some laughs later. Thats a normal day in Marine Corps boot camp.