Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A Spider Bit My Nose

Old 01-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Hope its not poisonous.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
That sucks. Hope its not poisonous.
My parents keep telling me to go to the doctor but I dont want too.

If anyone has ever been bitten in the nose by a spider please let me know how you coped and any remedies.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Well i got bit on top of my foot by a brown recluse while i was sleeping when i was 14, woke up top of my foot was completely black and had a hole in the middle of it. I would recommend you on going to the hospital ASAP before you have to get your whole nose removed.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Well i got bit on top of my foot by a brown recluse while i was sleeping when i was 14, woke up top of my foot was completely black and had a hole in the middle of it. I would recommend you on going to the hospital ASAP before you have to get your whole nose removed.

Thats not very comforting. I got bit on my arm a few months ago and people thought it was a brown recluse. If one of those things got my nose I swear I will devote every last penny and minute of my life to the extinction of those turds.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #7
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
x2 I have an aunt who almost lost her foot to one.
Get it checked hopfully you are just gonna be rudolf for a few days, you you certantly don't wanna be Michael Jackson.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
In my medical opinion, if you REALLY think it was a "spider" you may want to see a Dr. Especially if it could have been a brown recluse.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
When I have been bit it was like a mosquito bite, but I got lucky the fews I have been bit.
Im not normally lucky.
Quote:
x2 I have an aunt who almost lost her foot to one.
Get it checked hopfully you are just gonna be rudolf for a few days, you you certantly don't wanna be Michael Jackson.
Definitely not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
In my medical opinion, if you REALLY think it was a "spider" you may want to see a Dr. Especially if it could have been a brown recluse.
Do these brown recluse' live inside houses? Like near my bed? Screw the boogey man. Look out for these guys.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post

Thats not very comforting. I got bit on my arm a few months ago and people thought it was a brown recluse. If one of those things got my nose I swear I will devote every last penny and minute of my life to the extinction of those turds.
I've been bit by a lot of shit in my life, but that hands down was the worst thing i've ever got bit by. I don't mess around with bites from spiders anymore after what i experienced.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #11

Quote:
I've been bit by a lot of shit in my life, but that hands down was the worst thing i've ever got bit by. I don't mess around with bites from spiders anymore after what i experienced.
I dont blame you. If its bad in the morning I will go in.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #12
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do these brown recluse' live inside houses? Like near my bed? Screw the boogey man. Look out for these guys.
They like to be in dark places, so they can creep around your bed like it did with mine. They are only the size of a quarter, they are small but their bites pack a punch.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Got bit on the eyelid when I was a kid and found out that I'm allergic to spider bites.
It swelled up so bad that I had to wear a patch over my eye for several weeks.

Here in the states we have about 60 spiders that able to bite humans and out of them only about 4 are considered poisonous
Old 01-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
Got bit on the eyelid when I was a kid and found out that I'm allergic to spider bites.
It swelled up so bad that I had to wear a patch over my eye for several weeks.

Here in the states we have about 60 spiders that able to bite humans and out of them only about 4 are considered poisonous
Whats the other 3?
Old 01-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #15

Black widow
Brown recluse
Hobo spider
Mouse spider.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #16
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats the other 3?

The black widow, the hobo or aggressive house spider, and the yellow sac spider.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Black widow
Brown recluse
Hobo spider
Mouse spider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
The black widow, the hobo or aggressive house spider, and the yellow sac spider.
Does yellow sac = mouse spider?
Old 01-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #18

Quote:
Does yellow sac = mouse spider?
I don't think so. The mouse spider is really only dangerous to kids.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #20
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what a bite to the hand can lead to.

http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/b..._bite_Day9.jpg