Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What family do you have?

View Poll Results: What family do you have?
Nothing 20 15.75%
Commited Partner (girlfriend, boyfriend, or life) 30 23.62%
Wife/Husband 65 51.18%
1 Ex-Wife/Husband 16 12.60%
2 Ex-Wives/Husbands 2 1.57%
3 Ex-Wives/Husbands 2 1.57%
Son 30 23.62%
Daughter 37 29.13%
Adopted or Step-Children 10 7.87%
It's complicated. 12 9.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What family do you have?

Don't answer if you don't want me prying into your life. I'm curious what's everyones personal life is like.

Oops...I just listed Ex-Wife. You can select that for an Ex-husband too. Sorry for forgetting about the ladies.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Don't answer if you don't want me prying into your life. I'm curious what's everyones personal life is like.
be more specific.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
soon to be wife 2 dogs
Old 03-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I added the pole. Damn you guys are quick.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Single and fiercely independent. Yes, to a fault. Hell, I won't even join an Alliance on this site.

Aside from that I'm the oldest of 4 kids, the youngest of which are twins, and my parents are still happily married.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Single and fiercely independent. Yes, to a fault. Hell, I won't even join an Alliance on this site.
Join us....we have great benefits!
Old 03-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a wife, which we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary april 1st, and 3 cats.....all hers definitely!!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
a wife, which we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary april 1st, and 3 cats.....all hers definitely!!
I wanted to get married then, but the wife didn't want an April Fool's wedding. We'll make 2 years on April 22nd.

We're only at 2 cats, half of which is mine.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:11 PM   #9

Quote:
I wanted to get married then, but the wife didn't want an April Fool's wedding. We'll make 2 years on April 22nd.

We're only at 2 cats, half of which is mine.
yeah....everyone thought it was gonna be a big joke(especially my partier friends), but it was a good time!! where did ya'll honeymoon??
we honeymooned in savannah,ga!!! awesome place there!! gonna go back in the next year or so(hopefully!!).
Old 03-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah....everyone thought it was gonna be a big joke(especially my partier friends), but it was a good time!! where did ya'll honeymoon??
we honeymooned in savannah,ga!!! awesome place there!! gonna go back in the next year or so(hopefully!!).
Happiest Place on Earth...Disney World. We were just two big kids.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Happiest Place on Earth...Disney World. We were just two big kids.
awesome!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
wife, son, and bought 12 fish this week
Old 03-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Husband, 2 sons, two dogs, three cats, several plants. Three fathers (one real, two step-), three fathers-in-law, one mother, one mother-in-law, one step-mother, four sisters-in-law, one brother-in-law, one half-sister, one half-brother, three step-sisters, one step-brother, 24 nieces and nephews, three grandmothers. For all ya'lls sake I'm skipping the aunts and uncles. I may have forgotten someone....

You did ask!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #15
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Husband, 2 sons, two dogs, three cats, several plants. Three fathers (one real, two step-), three fathers-in-law, one mother, one mother-in-law, one step-mother, four sisters-in-law, one brother-in-law, one half-sister, one half-brother, three step-sisters, one step-brother, 24 nieces and nephews, three grandmothers. For all ya'lls sake I'm skipping the aunts and uncles. I may have forgotten someone....

You did ask!
You forgot a partridge in a pear tree !
Old 03-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #16
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Wife of 12 years,2 daughters,9 and 7,one son 4,one cat 16.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Wife.....no children and lovin life!
you have a wife!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #18
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
i have nothing but my truck all the other things mean much of nothin
Old 03-27-2008, 02:40 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i have nothing but my truck all the other things mean much of nothin
you forgot to add beer there youngin!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #20
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Wife of 5 years in June, son (4), daughter (2), dog, cat, mother-in-law, step-father-in-law, 1/2 brother in law, mother, 2 sisters.