Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Removing Ink From Pants?

Old 01-25-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
Scosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura about

Name: Scotty
Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Removing Ink From Pants?

Does anyone know how to remove ink from pants? I was washing my school clothes and I forgot a pen was in one of my pockets so I went ahead and washed all of my school clothes with it. All of my clothes has black spots all over. I really dont feel like buying new clothes bc I only have a few months left of high school(YESSSSS!). So any help with removing ink guys/girls?
Old 01-25-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Resolve Carpet Cleaner, aerosol hairspray, and a toothbrush for scrubbing. I thought I ruined a whole load of pants, but I was able to get the ink out of all of them using these items.

Just put them in the sink, put on resolve or hairspray, scrub, and rinse. Then repeat til the ink is out!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
If you dried the pants, it's gonna be a PITA to get anything out. Try the hairspray method and some elbow grease.
If it doesn't come out, wear it anyway LOL...
Old 01-25-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
You only have a few months. I say screw 'em if they don't like your inky pants.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lighter fluid++++++++++
Old 01-25-2010, 06:25 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Hair spray! its worked for me before. Put a paper towel underneath to soak from the backside, then spray a liberal amount and keep blotting with fresh paper towels from the front. It will get most of it out...then it will eventually all go away with normal washing.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:27 AM   #7
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
wd40? that gets everything out. or just dye all your clothes the same color as the ink.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
Scosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura about

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
I am good now, I just used Shout and let it sit all day while I was at school and washed it when I got home.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
oxi clean took the stains out of my seats, im confident it can do anything
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #10

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
I used Oxi Clean to remove a big stain from my back seat, good stuff.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scosh View Post
I used Oxi Clean to remove a big stain from my back seat, good stuff.
no need to tell us how said stain got there.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:15 AM   #13

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
no need to tell us how said stain got there.
haha I know what you are thinking