Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Logo Design... What do you think?

Old 01-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Logo Design... What do you think?

Some of you may know that I started DJing a while back in the DC area... Wanted to get some opinions on the logo, business cards, and t-shirts (which will eventually be give-aways). We do about 5-6 gigs a month locally in addition to my regular job.

Front of Business Card:

Back of Business Card:

Front of T-Shirt:

Back of T-Shirt:

The Logo/graphics stuff:

Keep in mind that this is a simple mobile DJ service that I do for extra $... Nothing fancy like a club DJ, so all you non-live spin haters you can discuss DJing here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ml#post1244550
Old 01-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Very professional. I like it.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!
Old 01-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Simple and recognizable, looks great.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. I like that the t-shirt is a very simple design, easy for passersby to read. The card design shows more creativity and would make someone look at it longer, makes it stick in the brain better. Well done.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback guys... I'm glad it hits the mark... Otherwise I'd have 500 useless business cards and two goofy t-shirts... LOL

Also, if any TW member wishes to book something in the MD/DC/VA area, I'll knock $25 bucks off first gig and you'll get a free t-shirt. Pricing would depends on location, how long, type of gig, etc... Email me at BULLK9@GMAIL.COM if you are interested.